Weed is Legal in Both States So Let's Blaze Fat Nuggets: POR vs. DEN Round 2 Official Thread

How does the series play out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
shyt was hilarious how the nuggets crowd gave him a standing ovation when he fouled out..after going 3-13

:dead:
Damn ET fukked him up :damn:

Millsap almost couldn't miss during the first 4 games.
Y'all remember that quadruple overtime. Millsap was the go to person, dude wouldn't miss no matter how heavily contested he was.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
I completely agree, he was out coached in both series though. San Antonio just didn’t have the talent to get the win in the end and Portland did.

I don't think he was out coached. Denver's roster construction could use some work. There's a limitations in that roster. Can't have two guards that can't get their own shot at will start. Cannot have a multitude of wings and forwards with a variety of different skillsets.

Portland had better options for different problems.

Evan Turner can play 1-4. They had a 2 big and tall and athletic PF/Cs. A wing that can get their own shot. They got 2 6'9 athletic 3/D types.
Beasley, Barton and Morris are all between 6'3 to 6'6, and average at best. Plumlee is the typical athletic big. And Craig is the their shutdown defender and he is 6'7.
Nuggets are gonna have to get bigger and more versatile. Can't rely on your center to initiate your offense. Malone wasn't out coach, his roster was just limited. It's too guard heavy, and too small.

The teams that win in the playoffs got multi skilled guys on the squad with size that can defend, and an iso get buckets guy. Denver doesn't have that. I am surprised that got this far in the playoffs relying on Jokic to bail them out of situations. Malone ain't that bad. The Denver guards didn't take that necessary leap this year and it showed in the playoffs. Guard play is fundamental to success in the playoffs.