Weed is Legal in Both States So Let's Blaze Fat Nuggets: POR vs. DEN Round 2 Official Thread

How does the series play out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Kanter playing defense is still :dwillhuh:

@storyteller you steno-graphing this game :lupe:

Mother's day duties called with the fam. I did catch Kanter playing quality defense and Denver putting everything into slowing down Lillard while other guys got easy looks though. I'm mad I got the first half of the Blazers game and second half of the Raptors game.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Come on breh, Malone was outcoached. He was out coached by pop and he was out coached by Scott. Evan turner was a non factor majority of this series, hood was a problem but overall the blazers wing play was abysmal all series, this was the first game that Murray was guarded by a wing majority of the game and he missed a bunch of wide open shots.

I watched Harris and Murray make their own shots plenty of times this season are they the best no but Murray can create for himself off the dribble and has done that plenty of times. Harris was injured a lot this season and he showed up today Murray was inconsistent and absent in both series for too many games but they both improved this season.

Jokic is an iso guy that can get buckets. He has great feet in the post spot and honestly needed to be down their more often but Malone doesn’t run set plays, he lets Jokic just create and that may work in the regular season but it won’t work in the post season. You can use your center to initiate your offense their are plenty of championship teams that used their center that way. One of the major issues is that Jokic gets to passive and doesn’t reel in Murray or Barton when they just jack shyt up.

I’m not going to talk about Malone’s rotations or his terrible use of timeouts because that has been covered to death.

Do the nuggets have to get bigger? Yes and mpj, Vanderbilt, and welsh will help with that regard. However, Malone is not a championship caliber coach he just isn’t and i’m fine with him being here next year but I don’t want to waste this young core on him for five or six years.
Nice avi

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Leonard shouldn't see the court. Dude is awful. Mahinmi has a bad one too though. Wizards have two contracts where guys won't play since Wall got hurt.
Nah bro, Leonard is straight. In certain moments. He was perfect for Jokic, because his only job was to be physical and not let easy buckets occur. He did his job while kanter was resting and Collins was in foul trouble.

He's definitely overpaid but more so utilized inefficiently. If he could get us a couple pnr dunks like this a game, while playing physical defense, I'd be straight.

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
Hard earned series win for POR, and DEN really got nice young team going forward. This was a great series