Wearing MLB Hats In LA Really That Much Of A Dilemma?

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
harmless ass nikka fasho was like " Im from Houston , Im from Houston , dont hurt me"

explain how yall ex slave nikkas claimin our sets in yo state.

We the ex-slaves but you sound like the conditioned one. “Our sets”, look at what this nikka proud of lmao. You can’t even fathom a nikka wearing a hat somewhere, you a straight mark.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
If I went to Los Angeles, what would happen if I wore a Giants cap and went "nah nah-nah nah-nah?" :mjgrin:

We were in Palm Springs at a pool party and my girl left her Giants slides near the pool ..

Next day she was like "Oh I forgot Giants slides down by the pool .. you think someone stole them ?? "

I was like " They probably put them in the garbage .. " :mjlol:

riy1vy706aj1o2076fny.mp4

ratio3x2_2400.jpg

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
We the ex-slaves but you sound like the conditioned one. “Our sets”, look at what this nikka proud of lmao. You can’t even fathom a nikka wearing a hat somewhere, you a straight mark.

yet you flying out to South Central to see the conditions :mjlol: you just another square ass fan taking ghetto tourism trips. Meanwhile I was in the set for set day at the beginning of the month

we aint the same, harmless nikka . If you ever catch me in the 60s, just know Im there to slide on some naps. You there to take pictures
:umad:

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
yet you flying out to South Central to see the conditions :mjlol: you just another square ass fan taking ghetto tourism trips. Meanwhile I was in the set for set day at the beginning of the month

we aint the same, harmless nikka . If you ever catch me in the 60s, just know Im there to slide on some naps. You there to take pictures
:umad:

nikka you pitiful. You don’t leave cuz you can’t bum. I won’t even tell you what I was driving when I pulled up to TMC :russ: . Scary ass nikka, you still can’t imagine a nikka being on Crenshaw with a Astros hat huh. That shyt like a Jordan Peele flick to this hoe ass nikka:dead:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
nikka you pitiful. You don’t leave cuz you can’t bum. I won’t even tell you what I was driving when I pulled up to TMC :russ: . Scary ass nikka, you still can’t imagine a nikka being on Crenshaw with a Astros hat huh. That shyt like a Jordan Peele flick to this hoe ass nikka:dead:

i dont be on Crenshaw cuz they enemies . Do you comprehend that , you slave state nikka? or do i gotta use simple English ?

you so much of a square , you dont even understand gang politics . Stay in yo slave state for now on . In Texas , yall get boiling water thrown on yall at Taco Bell :mjlol:

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
i dont be on Crenshaw cuz they enemies . Do you comprehend that , you slave state nikka? or do i gotta use simple English ?

you so much of a square , you dont even understand gang politics . Stay in yo slave state for now on . In Texas , yall get boiling water thrown on yall at Taco Bell :mjlol:

This what mental and physical ENSLAVEMENT looks like in 2022. Keep bangin on the net :mjgrin:

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
shut up for i get a pot of boiling water and hit the 45 . nikka im in TX , you want some smoke then we can meet up

but i know you dont , yall just like to talk shyt online. harmless

You far from Texas, stick to robbing paleta vendors p*ssy nikka

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
:mjlol: what a coward ass response . I work in Lewisville. Rn I'm like 3 hours away from you . Every nikka on this site know Im from Cali but live in TX , except you . what a coward

“Every nikka on here” you aint that important nikka :russ:

Lewisville HUH, I drive up there often for meetings….. You living pretty safe to be talking so reckless online :russell: