Wearing MLB Hats In LA Really That Much Of A Dilemma?

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
thought so bytch boy . all you TX nikkas be scared of me .

30,001 post ass nikka :russ: . Hop on that Zoom meeting before your boss write you up.

You run down on your boss when he wears a Rangers hat on casual Fridays? :skip:

Change your name to coppellxprynce soft ass nikka.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
I don't wear hats anyway but we kinda knew this already when we hit middle school. It wasn't just hats but shirt colors also. Kids at school whose father's were gang members felt the need to try to check us in fukking middle school because of the colors we wore..in fukking middle school brah. They were the ones that shouted out proudly their dad's were gang bangers. This is next level dumb when you think a 12 year old with a red Nike shirt is somehow more likely to be a blood then the fact that he might actually like the design of the shirt. Thank God I moved out of that mess but this is the type of dumb shyt I recall as a kid living in the hood in NJ.

Somewhat off topic but this reminded me of this Rican freshman kid in high school that was a "blood" when he moved from Cali but when he got to NJ he started banging Crip and he tried to justify it. He openly talked about it and never got checked. Come to find out not only was he obviously faking being a gang banger that but brah was never from Cali. By sophomore year he stopped faking it and focused on getting girls. He was the king of finesse because his talking point was that he was from Australia and walked around with a fake Crocodile Dundee accent to get girls which he succeed on.:pachaha: . Brah man was clearly Rican that would speak Spanish to get the Hispanic girl but switch up with a Australian accent with crazy stories about where he came from to get the black girls. I remember my friend telling one of the black girls he dated this nikka was lying and she wouldn't believe it. How people can lie with a straight face for a long period of time is wild to me.

Last I heard this dude was photographer/videographer. Knowing him he probably does those fake xxx casting calls. His finesse game is that tight. :whew:

Geechiedan214

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oak Cliff Tx Triple D as a whole
i dont be on Crenshaw cuz they enemies . Do you comprehend that , you slave state nikka? or do i gotta use simple English ?

you so much of a square , you dont even understand gang politics . Stay in yo slave state for now on . In Texas , yall get boiling water thrown on yall at Taco Bell :mjlol:
Man stop it Mexicans run u nikkas in LA foh different story in Dallas fa shyt sho

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Man stop it Mexicans run u nikkas in LA foh different story in Dallas fa shyt sho

nikka i work in Dallas . Didnt 2 blk women get boiling water thrown on them IN DALLAS by some mexicans? shut yo unarmed ass up

My hxxd is in LA County , not the city of LA . We terrorize mexicans unlike LA nikkas

anything else ?

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Astros
Yankees
Cardinals
Phillies
Red Sox
Cincinnati Reds
Milwaukee Brewers
Texas Rangers