Wearing MLB Hats In LA Really That Much Of A Dilemma?

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
32177_2__02339.1550853174.JPG

Is this neutral or would you get banged on by everybody? :lupe:

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
And i thought walking around the Bronx with a Mets cap was dangerous

:francis:

I heard Chicago is crazy too. You can't even wear your hat a certain way

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Nor in the DMV. Apparently it’s a couple of Crip cliques out here but they hella small and keep their operations under the table because since they’re most likely from here, they know from jump that that gangbanging and colors shyt ain’t tolerated out here. Hell even before the Feds got on them, a lot of the hoods out here used to stay fukking MS-13’s whole entire shyt up and made them nikkas humbled:mjlol: MS-13 still got a lil presence here but they’re not as rah rah with it like they used to be. OT gangs stayed getting pressed out here when they used to try to set up shop....Be them MS-13, Bloods/Crips, Jamaican Posse, etc., etc.
As it should be .:jawalrus:

This gang shyt just separates us more. Why TF we got a bunch of separate enemies in our Race when the whole world is against us already...shyt don’t make since! We should be ONE gang if anything.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Naw Chicago don’t really be on that hat and color shyt no more even when I was in high school that shyt was starting to fade out it was about what side your hat was leaning on

I learned that working as a Correctional officer here in FLORIDA . I was in Training and would wear my cap to the side
(I wore a hat all the time, my shyt was thinning:mjcry:, but it was getting hot under that damn Hat)

An OG Inmate from Chicago stopped me and asked me if I knew what a leaned hat meant.

after I told him he put me up on Game, and told me if I was in Chicago like that they’d “Have me Fix it, or they’ll Fix it for me”

I fixed it out of respect and because I was an officer...I wasn’t supposed to be wearing my shyt like that no way
:lolbron:

I still think about that sometimes and how that would make a sick ass Bar somewhere.

:picard:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Yeah you have to adhere to the street dress code out there. I always thought that aspect of LA culture was corny as shyt but you gotta know how to move in other places :manny:
I agree. It's stupid as fukk, but that's how they operate and if I'm aware of that then I'm going keep that in mind if I'm out there because it's not worth the hassle :yeshrug:

I seen plenty comments in those videos of people complaining about why they can't wear and Astros hat or a Yankees hat etc. If you complaining about not wearing those hats, then you most likely not from out there. Because I doubt anybody from LA feels that strongly about wearing those hats because why would they? They not from Houston or NY, and they ain't Astros/Yankee fans, so what's the point? So the uproar gotta be coming from outta towners who most likely have no business being in them hoods.

I've never been to LA (plan on going sometime soon in the near future) but if I go, I probably won't wear a Yankee hat just to be on the safe side. Even though I'm from NY and a Yankees fan, it's not a huge deal to me.

Then again, like I said before: many people have that mentality of "FOH, nobody gonna tell me what I can and can't do" and I bet the people complaining about the hat shyt are on that type of time :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka so I cant wear a baseball hat is what you telling me:gucci:

:mjlol:

Don't listen to these nikkaz, I wore my Detroit hat all around Socal and NorCal with no fukking problems

a bytch at friday's in LA asked me if I was blood because I had a Red Polo shirt on

California is the safest state I have ever been in, my entire life, poverty don't even make the people violent there, and there is barely any hoods especially compared to eastcoast cities where the entire city is a ghetto

Just being a regular nikka in baltimore or philly is more dangerous than being anywhere in california wearing anything or being in a real ghetto in New Orleans, places like that

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
As it should be .:jawalrus:

This gang shyt just separates us more. Why TF we got a bunch of separate enemies in our Race when the whole world is against us already...shyt don’t make since! We should be ONE gang if anything.

Facts. It’s like myself and numerous others have been saying....the biggest gangs in the world are the US Gov’t, the British Monarchy, the Vatican, and some of the world’s biggest corporations.