Wearing MLB Hats In LA Really That Much Of A Dilemma?

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
That still trips me out they didn’t make a remaster for this :gucci:

It's too similar to GTA 5 in setting/tone, they would divert sales from their current cash cow. I'd expect a GTA 3/4/Vice City remaster before they ever touch this

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Don't listen to these nikkaz, I wore my Detroit hat all around Socal and NorCal with no fukking problems

a bytch at friday's in LA asked me if I was blood because I had a Red Polo shirt on

California is the safest state I have ever been in, my entire life, poverty don't even make the people violent there, and there is barely any hoods especially compared to eastcoast cities where the entire city is a ghetto

Just being a regular nikka in baltimore or philly is more dangerous than being anywhere in california wearing anything or being in a real ghetto in New Orleans, places like that

:mjlol: Coli stays with the anecdote facts. That's wassup that you didn't run into no bad energy in LA wearing what you felt like wearing. nikkas still get checked over that shyt, people ain't giving the heads up for nothing.

The 2nd part of your comment :mjlol: nikkas really want there to be a hood Olympics

At the end of the day, take risks you're prepared to take. You run into the wrong one and that's really all it takes, end of story.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the game provides a tutorial @ 2:27

LA gangs done co-opted half the MLB :(

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im from the Bay .. we can wear whatever down there :hubie:

We're exempt from set trippin' .. :pachaha:

Remember turf coats and hats in the Bay in the 80's? nikkas would take Starter team jackets and have their turfs stitched on the sleeves. Some of them joints were hella clean looking. Lakeview nikkas used to wear hella UNLV gear back then. Sunnydale used to wear the San Diego Padres SD hats and gear. But other than that, there were no teams associated with other hoods in the city I can think of off top. :jbhmm:

Seems like LA on that shyt heavy because their city hella bigger with hella more hoods, not even including all the cities in LA county that everybody know is with the activities.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Remember turf coats and hats in the Bay in the 80's? nikkas would take Starter team jackets and have their turfs stitched on the sleeves. Some of them joints were hella clean looking. Lakeview nikkas used to wear hella UNLV gear back then. Sunnydale used to wear the San Diego Padres SD hats and gear. But other than that, there were no teams associated with other hoods in the city I can think of off top. :jbhmm:

Seems like LA on that shyt heavy because their city hella bigger with hella more hoods, not even including all the cities in LA county that everybody know is with the activities.

Yup everybody used to get them done down on Fishermans wharf .. I used to see the cleanest Turf coats (custom starter jackets) on the bus as a youngster :wow:

Custom-Satin-Baseball-Jackets-1.jpg

IYKYK