Wearing MLB Hats In LA Really That Much Of A Dilemma?

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
I always get the feeling that Crips outnumber Bloods in LA but the Bloods got a bigger movement nationwide. I could be wrong tho, just an observation :patrice:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
We aint got that bullshyt in Florida, LA TRIPPIN Trippin..chicago too!

Nor in the DMV. Apparently it’s a couple of Crip cliques out here but they hella small and keep their operations under the table because since they’re most likely from here, they know from jump that that gangbanging and colors shyt ain’t tolerated out here. Hell even before the Feds got on them, a lot of the hoods out here used to stay fukking MS-13’s whole entire shyt up and made them nikkas humbled:mjlol: MS-13 still got a lil presence here but they’re not as rah rah with it like they used to be. OT gangs stayed getting pressed out here when they used to try to set up shop....Be them MS-13, Bloods/Crips, Jamaican Posse, etc., etc.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
What I need to lie about that for homie?? Lol. I’m from Houston, how was I supposed to know wearing an Astros hat in LOS ANGELES was some bangin shyt.
You were in a regular Houston astros hat right?

Not no neutral ass non discerning logo like this? :stopitslime:

il_794xN.2084495088_3lif.jpg

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
You were in a regular Houston astros hat right?

Not no neutral ass non discerning logo like this? :stopitslime:

il_794xN.2084495088_3lif.jpg

It was a hat with that same Star logo but navy. Idk if that means something different or not in LA. Like i said I’m from Houston.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Is this something recent? :patrice:
A video I watched was basically saying they moved to hats because some of the tats were too recognizable by law enforcement.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Is this something recent? :patrice:
A video I watched was basically saying they moved to hats because some of the tats were too recognizable by law enforcement.

Wearing rags is an automatic reason for the LAPD to identify and rush you. Sets moved to hats and belts for lower key profile.Also the hats are a way to show what neighborhood you from as well. Similar to frats wearing letters.