Wearing MLB Hats In LA Really That Much Of A Dilemma?

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
Dude may be :duck:

That’s like me going to O block and wearing a BDK shirt.

What I need to lie about that for homie?? Lol. I’m from Houston, how was I supposed to know wearing an Astros hat in LOS ANGELES was some bangin shyt.

Last edited:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Yeah you have to adhere to the street dress code out there. I always thought that aspect of LA culture was corny as shyt but you gotta know how to move in other places :manny: When I visited LA back in 2013, I made sure to research on what not to wear beforehand because the hotel was near LAX and I did visited a Roscoe’s in Inglewood and I visited Venice Beach a few times (surprised it has a gang presence too).

Also, LOL at the video :mjlol:

Last edited:

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
12185873.jpg

Why did this made me chuckle hard :mjlol:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I was in a Ralphs in Santa Monica and saw some El Debarge looking blood dressed in all red bagging his groceries up hard as hell, so it's no neighborhood or area to totally avoid it really

I wasn't wearing a hat, but I got banged on at the Santa Monica Pier by an obese ese that kept whispering Naybahood in my ear while I was waiting outside of a public restroom for my brother in law a couple years ago

The whole time I was doing this
giphy.gif

until my BIL came out and then we just walked off laughing about it

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
I wasn't wearing a hat, but I got banged on at the Santa Monica Pier by an obese ese that kept whispering Naybahood in my ear while I was waiting outside of a public restroom for my brother in law a couple years ago

The whole time I was doing this
giphy.gif

until my BIL came out and then we just walked off laughing about it

:dead:

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
I wasn't wondering why I wasn't robbed.
It's about the press. Light press. Like the press you see looking at ur bird chest

That was the fantasy part in your mind. You wanting me to get robbed because I said something about trannies on the internet. Too much moisture in your heart. it's early, I'm not gonna start

Not involved in y’all beef but BARS :whew::whew::whew:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Yankees, Mariners, Astros, Phillies, Cubs, Red Sox, Texas Rangers, All NO GOS south of the 10 freeway there’s more but these the ones it’s usually on site
fukk am I supposed to wear with my Timbs and Carhartt when I visit cali? :gucci: