Wear your seatbelt brehs

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
My friend fell asleep on the wheel while driving and we were in a massive car crash yesterday as going 100KM on the highway. The car rolled over multiple times, glass shattered...one wheel off ...speakers and shyt flew out the whip. But i simply clipped my seatbelt, hopped through the windshield and managed to escape the situation with nothing but some cuts from the glass on my right elbow and some strain in my neck/back. Black excellence.

If it was some beat Civic or something instead of a Lincoln Navigator I might be on a tshirt right now :wow:. Wear your seatbelt brehs. There's no excuse not to.

You never think it can happen to you but when it does...
Ok so is your friend alive?

Raye82

Sista Darkness
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Beardgang :noah:
Reminds me, my cousin was driving like 70/80 on this bridge that connects portland to vancouver, I look over and this nikka is just now putting on his seatbelt and he had been going 80 the whole way.

Then later that night he try to complain about me driving drunk :snoop:

He should complain about you driving drunk :what:. When your cousin drives without a seat belt, it only affects him. However, when you drive drunk, it affects not just you, but other people as well.

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
I'm sure you trust your own driving, but what happens when someone hits you. :lupe:
Thats how I felt up until 2 weeks ago. Had a few drinks one sunday without eating, which hit me harder than it normally would. fukking around in my car, I lost control and hit a high curb, breaking my axle, my control arm, my rim, and hit my head right where the windshield and roof meet, cracking the windshield. Only had a scratch on the top of my head. BUt that scared the shyt out of me. Still need to get my fender fixed painted, new rim, tire, wheel alignment, etc. When all is said and done, it's gonna be a $1600+ lesson learned. Dont drink and drive and wear your seat belt.

Daps
Reppin
BullCity
My Dad would always stress the importance of seatbelts and I never really got it as a kid until one day we were heading to a family bbq.

Pops seemed normal when we first left the house but as we drove dude was joking extra hard and seemed really hyper not to mention a serious case of the sniffles. So we're crusin on the highway going about 70 and the car starts swerving a little bit. My brother and I were laughing because my dad was making jokes and we thought he was just messing around. His wife though, she look worried. Then the swerving became less of a swerve and more of a whip lash. His wife ... :sadcam:. Next thing we know the door ajar sound goes off and we both looked up like :dahell:. Pops is trying to do a tuck n roll... with the seatbelt on. Then when I realized what was going on :damn:.. Luckily for us and the New Jersey State Turnpike cleanup crew, his wife was able to pull him back in the car while straightening out the vehicle. She got him to pull over where instead of riding shotty he decides to jump in the back with us.. He was all over the place giggling and shyt. His wife ended up taking us back to the house.

That day I was confronted with the fact that seatbelts do save lives and if genetics have anything to do with it I'm going to be a very bad drunk driver when I grow up. Now I always ride with my seatbelt on.

:gladbron: LMAO pops is a G

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yup.

Nobody injured
100mph no seatbelt, rolling over vehicle, no injuries. Maybe you're exxagerating on the speed a bit. I mean your friend should have been in your lap or in the backseat somewhere when it was all said and done.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
You dont need a seat belt as a driver you have the wheel to brace yourself with.
Depends. Most drivers are unable to brace themselves in time when they are blindsided or the amount of impact exceeds the physical capabilities of the driver's strength.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You dont need a seat belt as a driver you have the wheel to brace yourself with.

Yeah, but if you're going fast enough, that wheel might cave your whole chest in.I saw that on one of them Emergency Room documentaries back in the day.

Some dude crashed his car on a bridge, no seat belt......The whole steering wheel went through his chest and almost came out his back:huhldup:......DOA

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
100mph no seatbelt, rolling over vehicle, no injuries. Maybe you're exxagerating on the speed a bit. I mean your friend should have been in your lap or in the backseat somewhere when it was all said and done.
I said we had seat belt on
And I said 100km+

Read nikka

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
So im on this ducked off road with this white broad who I picked up from McDonalds;:comeon: I let her drive to where we was going. Speed limit was like 40 mph and I look over and she going 70. I tell her "girl slow down". :damn:She keeps going the same speed and says "this how they do it in Lake Charles".:demonic: This hoe tried to hit a sharp turn going 70 and we flew in a ditch--missed a light pole--car hit the embankment of the ditch and flipped over.:mindblown: I was hanging upside down and unbuckled my belt; looked through the glass for my phone;opened underneath the gear shift and took the weed out and took the two bottles of Taaka Vodka she had and threw it.:whew: This hoe had to get out on her own.:ufdup: I took the blame for it since this hoe coulda lied and said I tried to rape her so she wouldnt be in trouble. The bytch never helped me pay for nuttin, and fukked up my insurance. :to:

2j6632r.jpg

2ex37k9.jpg

24ebcd3.jpg

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
I rolled my shyt twice going through some boondock ass hills, my front tire had an air bubble in the inner sidewall, was wearing my seatbelt. hopped out the sunroof in that bytch with a couple scratches, but was sore as bytch for the next month or so.

jazzfan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL