Wear your seatbelt brehs

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Seatbelts saved my life and family family in a big car crash on the Roosevelt blvd. The person lost control slammed into us we flipped a couple times down the road and slidd down the road on our hood. Girl had a cracked jaw and my sister broken hand but I came out find n my nephew was safe in the carseat. We all had seatbelts on if not we would of flew out car.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reminds me, my cousin was driving like 70/80 on this bridge that connects portland to vancouver, I look over and this nikka is just now putting on his seatbelt and he had been going 80 the whole way.

Then later that night he try to complain about me driving drunk :snoop:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who the fukk aint wearing their seatbelt in 2013? :what:

If someone told me they dont wear seatbelts today id kick them out my car and never talk to them again.

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
My Dad would always stress the importance of seatbelts and I never really got it as a kid until one day we were heading to a family bbq.

Pops seemed normal when we first left the house but as we drove dude was joking extra hard and seemed really hyper not to mention a serious case of the sniffles. So we're crusin on the highway going about 70 and the car starts swerving a little bit. My brother and I were laughing because my dad was making jokes and we thought he was just messing around. His wife though, she look worried. Then the swerving became less of a swerve and more of a whip lash. His wife ... :sadcam:. Next thing we know the door ajar sound goes off and we both looked up like :dahell:. Pops is trying to do a tuck n roll... with the seatbelt on. Then when I realized what was going on :damn:.. Luckily for us and the New Jersey State Turnpike cleanup crew, his wife was able to pull him back in the car while straightening out the vehicle. She got him to pull over where instead of riding shotty he decides to jump in the back with us.. He was all over the place giggling and shyt. His wife ended up taking us back to the house.

That day I was confronted with the fact that seatbelts do save lives and if genetics have anything to do with it I'm going to be a very bad drunk driver when I grow up. Now I always ride with my seatbelt on.

Demonface

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Jersey/Miami
I drove some of the new fords recently and if you put it in drive but dont buckle your seatbelt you cant listen to the radio. It says something like Buckle seatbelt to unmute radio.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i have to say being in a serious accident changes your whole outlook on life, even now when I drive sometimes I get scared :sadcam:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
I dunno sometimes I do sometimes I don't. I'm reckless like that as in I don't give a fukk whether I live or die. Death is for certain either way so leave a young dead mutalated smelling of curve original corpse over an old dead wrinkly smelling of piss and ramen noodles corpse. :manny: