Wear your seatbelt brehs

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
I reach for my seat belt, cover the brake pedal, and insert the key into the ignition as I settle into the driver's seat. 2 hands and 1 foot are involved. It is a habit. (A friend mocks me and says that he does not get in the car to buckle up. He gets in the car to drive! But that same friend drag races his fast cars on the highway at night and very likely needs a shrink.)

I typically think less of people who must be CONVINCED to wear their seat belts. Not just reminded, but lectured and cajoled into buckling up. Respect is lost, even if it is a little kid. In my mind, I'm thinking "people like me do not associate with people like you. u_u "

I laughed out loud at this summary.
SUCH a fukked up incident. Why did the step mother allow that man to drive the family if she knew that he was altered? And dude just tells the story all matter of fact, cut and dry, what had happened was-style. Decades of therapy enable him NOT to backhand both the dad and the step mom over the turkey each Tgiving? Well, good for THAT family. ( ._.)

Stupid people reproduce at such rapid rates. I swear it's an epidemic.

im still dumbfounded over the story

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
i have to say being in a serious accident changes your whole outlook on life, even now when I drive sometimes I get scared :sadcam:
Yup , last year some chick in a hummer crashed into the back of my whip which caused me to crash into someone else. My car was damn near a pretzel, thankfully I made it out ok. To this day I get slightly paranoid when I'm at a stop and someone is coming from behind.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
...hit my head right where the windshield and roof meet, cracking the windshield. Only had a scratch on the top of my head...
You cracked a windshield with your skull and walked away with a mere scratch on top of your head?
Sounds like a ducktale, bro.

Linebacker Thomas Howard was killed this morning in a car crash after he clipped a big rig, rolled over a few times and went flying over the center divider and hit and killed another man traveling the other direction.
He was a great Raider but a fukking moron for speeding recklessly and killing someone just trying to go home.

http://www.ktvu.com/news/news/local/two-die-horrific-crash-highway-800-oakland/nbwrK/
Thanks for posting about this incident.
He killed an older man when the BMW Howard was driving at 100+ mph snagged a big rig & rolled into opposing traffic?!? Howard can rest in piss! It's rude to injure anyone besides yourself when driving your car recklessly. :(
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/11/18/linebacker-thomas-howard-killed-in-high-speed-crash/
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24247845/report-nfl-lb-thomas-howard-dies-in-car-crash

Last edited:

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
You cracked a windshield with your skull and walked away with a mere scratch on top of your head?
Sounds like a ducktale, bro.
My head hit the molding where the roof and windshield meet. and the windshield cracked and spidered. Didn't shatter. paid $230 to have it replaced. But really couldn't careless if you think its ducktales or not.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
So im on this ducked off road with this white broad who I picked up from McDonalds...opened underneath the gear shift and took the weed out and took the two bottles of Taaka Vodka she had and threw it....
Sir, you are living a filthy lifestyle, sir. -_-

Who are all these AfAms milling about in the photos? No doubt they showed up to help you get out of the trouble that weed and yt women got you into that day. Big Mama slapped on her Sunday wig and stepped out to survey the damage right quick. I can't.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You dont need a seat belt as a driver you have the wheel to brace yourself with.
:ufdup: you can believe that if you want, yeah there are a few cases when wearing a seatbelt actually cost the driver a life, but definitely very small samples. Wearing a belt>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:dead:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Sir, you are living a filthy lifestyle, sir. -_-

Who are all these AfAms milling about in the photos? No doubt they showed up to help you get out of the trouble that weed and yt women got you into that day. Big Mama slapped on her Sunday wig and stepped out to survey the damage right quick. I can't.

Thats my family in the picture.
I was in Louisiana *live in TX* and had to call up my grandma to scoop me

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seat belt? How about ejection seats?:russ:

8Pctna7.gif