Wear your seatbelt brehs

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
I remember when I was drunk driving and hit a tree and I was knocked unconscious. I didn't have my seatbelt on the steering wheel saved my life. :wow:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
:duck:

You never had a parent/guardian or whoevers driving make you wear a seatbelt when you were a kid?

Exactly, I read that post like
tumblr_ll3oeqQXbe1qbvaudo1_500.gif

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
:duck:

You never had a parent/guardian or whoevers driving make you wear a seatbelt when you were a kid?

I thought everyone would assume I meant my adult life..... My bad for not thinking about the mentally challenged people like yourself and the poster above me :whoa:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
The speed that the passenger hits the interior of the vehicle is roughly equal to the speed of the vehicle before it comes to an abrupt stop.

For you dumb nikkas, this means if you hit a pole at 70 MPH, your ass is hitting that steering wheel/hard glass at roughly 70 MPH. You would be lucky to end up looking like this
martin-lawrence.jpg

instead of like this :dead:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
also i hate the sound my car makes when i'm not wearing a seatbelt and the light keep flashing saying seatbelt is off
yup...friends car has the same thing. but to be honest the same way you cant turn some cars off when they arent in park...should be the same way you cant turn a car on without the seatbelt strapped. i think some cars have that capability

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Ive never worn a seat belt in my life :guilty:

I thought everyone would assume I meant my adult life..... My bad for not thinking about the mentally challenged people like yourself and the poster above me :whoa:

:manny: I've never had sex in my life

:what: You're a virgin?
:comeon: I thought everyone would assume I meant my adult life..... My bad for not thinking about the mentally challenged people like yourself :whoa:

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
u have to wear a seatbelt where i live cause cops and ambulance be rushing to scenes and these motherfukkers don't have there sirens on just there lights till they reach a intersection.

I'm like :what: happen to me about 2 weeks ago i'm leaving work going pass a intersection and a cop car come flying through with no siren on almost killed me