Wear your seatbelt brehs

Kuuuuush

Riiiiiiiiight
Daps
If I wasn't gonna get pulled over and ticketed for not wearing my seatbelt, I honestly wouldn't wear it unless I was on the highway :yeshrug:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
My Dad would always stress the importance of seatbelts and I never really got it as a kid until one day we were heading to a family bbq.

Pops seemed normal when we first left the house but as we drove dude was joking extra hard and seemed really hyper not to mention a serious case of the sniffles. So we're crusin on the highway going about 70 and the car starts swerving a little bit. My brother and I were laughing because my dad was making jokes and we thought he was just messing around. His wife though, she look worried. Then the swerving became less of a swerve and more of a whip lash. His wife ... :sadcam:. Next thing we know the door ajar sound goes off and we both looked up like :dahell:. Pops is trying to do a tuck n roll... with the seatbelt on. Then when I realized what was going on :damn:.. Luckily for us and the New Jersey State Turnpike cleanup crew, his wife was able to pull him back in the car while straightening out the vehicle. She got him to pull over where instead of riding shotty he decides to jump in the back with us.. He was all over the place giggling and shyt. His wife ended up taking us back to the house.

That day I was confronted with the fact that seatbelts do save lives and if genetics have anything to do with it I'm going to be a very bad drunk driver when I grow up. Now I always ride with my seatbelt on.

:wtf:
:dwillhuh:
:what:
:dahell:

your father was driving drunk on the way to the bbq
then tried to jump out of a moving vehicle with his family in it?
:mindblown:

wait
what the fukk?
what?

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
:wtf:
:dwillhuh:
:what:
:dahell:

then tried to jump out of a moving vehicle with his family in it?
:mindblown:

wait
what the fukk?
what?

Yea shyt was wild man. My Dad wasn't exactly good at being a Dad.

Melt_Man

The Power to MELT!
Daps
u have to wear a seatbelt where i live cause cops and ambulance be rushing to scenes and these motherfukkers don't have there sirens on just there lights till they reach a intersection.

I'm like :what: happen to me about 2 weeks ago i'm leaving work going pass a intersection and a cop car come flying through with no siren on almost killed me

These a$$holes be driving around like mamalukes

Burning through intersections during rush hour few blocks later you see them parked at the station walking around like

:jawalrus: "I made great time"

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
My friend fell asleep on the wheel while driving and we were in a massive car crash yesterday as going 100KM on the highway. The car rolled over multiple times, glass shattered...one wheel off ...speakers and shyt flew out the whip. But i simply clipped my seatbelt, hopped through the windshield and managed to escape the situation with nothing but some cuts from the glass on my right elbow and some strain in my neck/back. Black excellence.

If it was some beat Civic or something instead of a Lincoln Navigator I might be on a tshirt right now :wow:. Wear your seatbelt brehs. There's no excuse not to.

You never think it can happen to you but when it does...

Both my cousins passed away in a car accident where both of them were wearing their seatbelt

both the women in the back still alive to this day, neither were wearing their seatbelt.

It's not your savior all the time :to:

powerager

#Godbody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you don't wear a seat belt.. most likely you ridin in a piece of shyt car :manny:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
I reach for my seat belt, cover the brake pedal, and insert the key into the ignition as I settle into the driver's seat. 2 hands and 1 foot are involved. It is a habit. (A friend mocks me and says that he does not get in the car to buckle up. He gets in the car to drive! But that same friend drag races his fast cars on the highway at night and very likely needs a shrink.)

I typically think less of people who must be CONVINCED to wear their seat belts. Not just reminded, but lectured and cajoled into buckling up. Respect is lost, even if it is a little kid. In my mind, I'm thinking "people like me do not associate with people like you. u_u "

then tried to jump out of a moving vehicle with his family...
I laughed out loud at this summary.
SUCH a fukked up incident. Why did the step mother allow that man to drive the family if she knew that he was altered? And dude just tells the story all matter of fact, cut and dry, what had happened was-style. Decades of therapy enable him NOT to backhand both the dad and the step mom over the turkey each Tgiving? Well, good for THAT family. ( ._.)

Stupid people reproduce at such rapid rates. I swear it's an epidemic.