We smoking on that XBOX pack tonight. It's Ovah. RIP XBOX.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But its true. Nintendo has competition with Steam Deck and they still welcome it.

Sony has zero now. Price gouging is gonna be commonplace.
Yeah, you're literally insane if you seriously think that there's going to be a $1200 console from Sony again after the backlash they got for a $600 console.

Makes complete sense.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
But its true. Nintendo has competition with Steam Deck and they still welcome it.

Sony has zero now. Price gouging is gonna be commonplace.
I'm not sure why you are fixated on Sony when M$ is the one that's making these decisions...

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, you're literally insane if you seriously think that there's going to be a $1200 console from Sony again after the backlash they got for a $600 console.

Makes complete sense.

But Sony had competition with M$ and Nintendo back in 06 with high selling consoles at their back. There ain't gonna be a backlash this time.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nobody is going to feel bad for Microsoft, but come on. I'm more of an Xbox guy but I've always had Playstations as well. Sh*t is wack with only one company making consoles. I know Nintendo is still there, but they're more casual imo
Whose fault is that?

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I'm not sure why you are fixated on Sony when M$ is the one that's making these decisions...

Cause they take advantage of it. I don't understand why Sony is entitled to rule forever and not even welcome competition. Imagine if they had only ONE car company in existence. Monopolies bring in higher unregulated prices, similar to how food items are at most supermarkets nowadays.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Cause they take advantage of it. I don't understand why Sony is entitled to rule forever and not even welcome competition. Imagine if they had only ONE car company in existence. Monopolies bring in higher unregulated prices, similar to how food items are at most supermarkets nowadays.
who said Sony is entitled? They have a good product a lot of people buy. You think they should bail out M$ or something? Not Sony's fault their current/past business plans failed.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Go ahead and hate Xbox, but y'all really want them to go under? Competition is what makes industries good and brings out the best in product. Nobody cheered when EA Sports was the only company that could make a NFL game

No one wants to touch EA and what they did to football games. :sas2:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
who said Sony is entitled? They have a good product a lot of people buy. You think they should bail out M$ or something? Not Sony's fault their current/past business plans failed.

Sony gets away with decisions that would have bankrupted any other console maker. Its a cult, that eats up pricing.