We smoking on that XBOX pack tonight. It's Ovah. RIP XBOX.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
something about "Microsoft Gamepass". doom and gloomers saying it means Xbox branding is going away
Not even the branding, they'd be somewhat right about that at least.

But Xbox hardware going away is crazy talk.

But you got a thread full of people repeating it and agreeing

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Not even the branding, they'd be somewhat right about that at least.

But Xbox hardware going away is crazy talk.

But you got a thread full of people repeating it and agreeing
Gonna be pretty much business as usual come the announcement next week. And lots of people gone have to pretend their behavior/comments/actions over this last week, didn’t happen.

This is the big cac tweet event that will hopefully reset the abject nonsense that is online video game discourse :wow:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I'm a Nintendo stan at heart, but the lack of competition is bad for gamers all over. Where the urgency for quality control? Competitive pricing?

A $1200 console will be a real thing by 2028 with the launch of the PS6.

I'm not a M$ stan, but a $1200 console will be your reality with the PS6. Enjoy the senseless price gouging. :unimpressed:

We need competition in gaming. Anyone saying no, basically doesn't respect their wallets.

Soon, when a $1200 ps6 console becomes a real thing, gamers will go to war with their wallets.

snoop-dogg-stfu.gif

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Gonna be pretty much business as usual come the announcement next week. And lots of people gone have to pretend their behavior/comments/actions over this last week, didn’t happen.

This is the big cac tweet event that will hopefully reset the abject nonsense that is online video game discourse :wow:
It’s going to be more interesting to see where you move the goalposts.

:mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It’s going to be more interesting to see where you move the goalposts.

I don’t need to move anything.

All i’ve ever said over the last couple years is that “exclusives” are going away and that the gaming landscape needs to change in order to exist going forward.

Don’t matter what microsoft says next week. I’ve already been vindicated :ehh:

Lots of people in this thread and others gone have to move all types of goalposts :wow:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I don’t need to move anything.

All i’ve ever said over the last couple years is that “exclusives” are going away and that the gaming landscape needs to change in order to exist going forward.

Don’t matter what microsoft says next week. I’ve already been vindicated :ehh:

Lots of people in this thread and others gone have to move all types of goalposts :wow:
Sure buddy

See you on Monday.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
goal post is shifting before our very eyes. It's now subtly being shifted to "Xbox hardware isn't going away morons." instead of the Xbox having it's tent pole titles published directly on their competitors platform.
The name of this thread is “rip xbox”

Half of the posts in this thread are musing about xbox demise.

Only goalposts to be moved is those of you that need to backtrack your behavior over the last couple days/weeks.