We smoking on that XBOX pack tonight. It's Ovah. RIP XBOX.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Goal post is shifting before our very eyes. It's now subtly being shifted to "Xbox hardware isn't going away morons." instead of the Xbox having it's tent pole titles published directly on their competitors platform.
Yeah because I've always cared about exclusives.

At 1st I didn't care because Xbox didn't have any, now I don't care because some/all potentially will be published on other platforms. :mjlol: Even though before and throughout the ABK thread I said how keeping games exclusive to only Xbox would be dumb going forward now that gamepass is a thing.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:banderas:Microsoft has a plan y’all low iq ponies don’t see it. Their road map and name switch is all making sense.
tumblr_piqfvaWDSb1u3fdy9o1_250.gif

LMFAO..... I insist:lolbron:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah because I've always cared about exclusives.

At 1st I didn't care because Xbox didn't have any, now I don't care because some/all potentially will be published on other platforms. :mjlol: Even though before and throughout the ABK thread I said how keeping games exclusive to only Xbox would be dumb going forward now that gamepass is a thing.
:childplease:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Won’t be monday.

But i’m 100% positive whenever the announcement happens you goofies are gonna smooth pretend none of this shyt happened :wow:
Meach it’s over

yo boys spent over 70 Billy. they want their money back and then some. Consoles are over. It’s a waste of MS money.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Nah, I'll say it on the top of my lungs that Sony will take advantage and price gouge to infinity. This whole section is a Cult of Sony stans.
But it's ok to be a xbox stan correct?

:mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah, I'll say it on the top of my lungs that Sony will take advantage and price gouge to infinity. This whole section is a Cult of Sony stans.
You're like a roach that keeps popping up no matter how many times you think you caught it with that tired ass " 😧SoNy GoNnA gIve uS TwElVe00 doLlAr coNsoLe!!"

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Microsoft needs to hire Meach and get rid of Phil. If Meach was head of Xbox Kidsmoove and other Xbots morons would still have faith.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It's over nihk. Now look at chew. FINISHED. You had a good run? But now? Ya Done. Poppin all that shyt and ya consoles Garbage. Say something else about another microsoft console. nikkas in the street see that 5 and say these nikkas is gangsta. Ggs nihk.

Every x box about to end up sold in a Moroccan Flea market. Yea. The 3rd world's favorite console. It's over. Wooooooooooooo.

Always on surveillance system :pacspit: that was the moment their chapter ended and don't chew Eva forget that. You don't surveil real nikkas.
:deadrose:

nikka Titan git armbarred in a post :mjlol:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
You're like a roach that keeps popping up no matter how many times you think you caught it with that tired ass "SoNy GoNnA gIve uS TwElVe00 doLlAr coNsoLe!!"

But its true. Nintendo has competition with Steam Deck and they still welcome it.

Sony has zero now. Price gouging is gonna be commonplace.