We smoking on that XBOX pack tonight. It's Ovah. RIP XBOX.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
And they gotten punished for it. From the GameCube to the Wii, games were $50 and reasonably priced.
Did they get punished, or did they make mistakes that allowed others to rise?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Did they get punished, or did they make mistakes that allowed others to rise?

They gotten punished for it and to this very day, they are reminded of mistakes they did from previous gens. They did correct it, and now you got The Switch that been here for almost 8 years with new software dropping for it. If you bring up Sony and the PS3 $600 pricetag, I get jumped and ridiculed.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
They gotten punished for it and to this very day, they are reminded of mistakes they did from previous gens. They did correct it, and now you got The Switch that been here for almost 8 years with new software dropping for it. If you bring up Sony and the PS3 $600 pricetag, I get jumped and ridiculed.
Yea cause you’re in here being hyperbolic as hell. Ain’t many people going to buy a 1200 console, but you keep bringing it up.

Once again it’s not Sonys fault Xbox has to change directions.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Sony will always have PC as a competitor. I'm not super worried about competition. The PC world is run by Steam, but there was no price gouging, and you could even buy games cheaper at GMG or cdkeys. I'm not super worried.

Honestly, games should cost $100 with inflation and time. $70 seems fair. It's really $109 for the full game nowadays. We've been spoiled as gamers with cheap pricing.
You gonna get called a Sony Stan fam.

Street Fighter 2 SNES would be almost 170 dollars today. Some ain't old enough to remember :to:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Yea cause you’re in here being hyperbolic as hell. Ain’t many people going to buy a 1200 console, but you keep bringing it up.

Not only getting rid of M$, but they actively do practices to undermine anyone else from jumping in the console market.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

For someone that’s spent years now rallying against “consolidation” and “monopolies”

Seems you are taking great pleasure in the idea of sony realizing those goals.

I wonder why :ohhh:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Not only getting rid of M$, but they actively do practices to undermine anyone else from jumping in the console market.
Oh yea, like Nintendo did back in the early 90s.

For someone that’s spent years now rallying against “consolidation” and “monopolies”

Seems you are taking great pleasure in the idea of sony realizing those goals.

I wonder why :ohhh:
Once again, it’s not Sony’s fault M$ has to change.

Xbox did this to themselves.

But according to you consoles don’t matter. Not sure why you’re even quoting me

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Honestly, games should cost $100 with inflation and time. $70 seems fair. It's really $109 for the full game nowadays. We've been spoiled as gamers with cheap pricing.

$70 is fine for a blu ray that cost $50 in 2010 on ps3. No need to use inflation from cartridge times that cost more to make and take up more shelf space to justify $100.

And digital should be cheaper since I can't return it days later and doesn't have resale value. Digital should be $50 for a $70 game. I have no reason to get digital on a console especially since I buy mostly used games and I like resale value.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Oh yea

Once again, it’s not Sony’s fault M$ has to change.

Xbox did this to themselves.

But according to you consoles don’t matter. Not sure why you’re even quoting me
Who cares about “fault”

Your stance before the recent cac tweets was that consolidation is bad, period.

Had nothing to do with “fault”

You even proclaimed some of the same pricing and consumer rights “concerns” @Wild self has been talking about here.

Now you in here arguing him down based on who’s doing the consolidating.

Sony stan’s :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Who cares about “fault”

You even proclaimed some of the same pricing and consumer rights “concerns” @Wild self has been talking about here.

giphy.gif

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Who cares about “fault”

They want to remain unchecked and want to drop consoles that cost 4 figures. Lack of accountability and constant stanning of price gouging will ruin gaming and make customers pissed off.