We smoking on that XBOX pack tonight. It's Ovah. RIP XBOX.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Ironically, Sega helped them in the development of the original XBox once they gave up on Dreamcast (hence why the controllers were almost identical) and now 20 years later Microsoft is suffering the same fate :russ:

It’s like being mentored by Kwame Brown

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Go ahead and hate Xbox, but y'all really want them to go under? Competition is what makes industries good and brings out the best in product

You can’t make people feel bad for a 3 trillion dollar company failing for 23 years

No one cried when the virtual boy died

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's over nihk. Now look at chew. FINISHED. You had a good run? But now? Ya Done. Poppin all that shyt and ya consoles Garbage. Say something else about another microsoft console. nikkas in the street see that 5 and say these nikkas is gangsta. Ggs nihk.

Every x box about to end up sold in a Moroccan Flea market. Yea. The 3rd world's favorite console. It's over. Wooooooooooooo.

Always on surveillance system :pacspit: that was the moment their chapter ended and don't chew Eva forget that. You don't surveil real nikkas.
I thought you were memeing that Bow Wow Soulja Boy Diss :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Go ahead and hate Xbox, but y'all really want them to go under? Competition is what makes industries good and brings out the best in product. Nobody cheered when EA Sports was the only company that could make a NFL game
If the "competition" is trash it ain't the winners fault.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
You can’t make people feel bad for a 3 trillion dollar company failing for 23 years

No one cried when the virtual boy died
Nobody is going to feel bad for Microsoft, but come on. I'm more of an Xbox guy but I've always had Playstations as well. Sh*t is wack with only one company making consoles. I know Nintendo is still there, but they're more casual imo

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
VOXrDYD.png

Some nikkas don't know when to quit.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
no one cried for blackberry
After all this hoopla, nobody is gonna cry when Xbox is gone. There will be another competitor. Apple or Google could enter the market, or maybe somebody else. The Steam Deck is Valve's try. It has been pretty successful. Then again, maybe everything is just moving toward PC. It makes sense. Apple has never been good with games. The Vision Pro is not it for gaming, but it could be it for "spatial" computing. I might drunk buy one tonight :yeshrug:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Nobody is going to feel bad for Microsoft, but come on. I'm more of an Xbox guy but I've always had Playstations as well. Sh*t is wack with only one company making consoles. I know Nintendo is still there, but they're more casual imo

Eh, even though nintendo and playstation aren’t direct competitors (which is why they both thrive) the switch just sold 140m consoles and might end up beating the ps2’s record.

Seems like every major lane is being occupied, high end consoles, pc, and portable/hyrbid (and mobile with apple/android)

If microsoft want to keep making consoles its on them, but gamepass ain’t enough