We smoking on that XBOX pack tonight. It's Ovah. RIP XBOX.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:gucci:

Y'all just say stuff

Let's act like the Super Nintendo over Sega Genesis wasn't a thing.

The thing that wins every generations console "war" is 3rd party support 1st then graphics.

It's why NES dominated
It's why SNES won
It's why PS1 won
It's why the PS2 won
It's why the 360 almost won.
It's why the PS4 won

Sony Stan's did their best to try and change the narrative towards the end of the PS4 generation with 1st party "console exclusives" only to walk that back with the PS5 and it having to lean on "3rd party exclusives" and sharing their "console exclusives" on PC now.
"3rd party support"

Nah, games wins every generation, period. Be it first or 3rd party, games win.

I can run down a list of consoles with better "graphics" that ended up in last place.

Lastly I'm noticing you left out the Nintendo Wii.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Power has nothing to do with most of that and especially these two.

You think PS4 won because of power and not because of how terrible the launch of the xbox one was? The price and focus on Kinect? How terrible the software for it over the course of the generation was? How badly managed its own studios were?

Thats why yall are so confused xbox is in the situation its in now becuase you don’t understand the industry at all :mjlol:

Xbox series x did nothing but brag about power and now it’s still getting outsold 3:1, why is that?
PS3 was weaker and devs said it was way harder to develop games on too, on top of the pricing "get two jobs" shyt. Sony overcame all that by delivering games :wow:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Power has nothing to do with most of that and especially these two.

You think PS4 won because of power and not because of how terrible the launch of the xbox one was? The price and focus on Kinect? How terrible the software for it over the course of the generation was? How badly managed its own studios were?

Thats why yall are so confused xbox is in the situation its in now becuase you don’t understand the industry at all :mjlol:

Xbox series x did nothing but brag about power and now it’s still getting outsold 3:1, why is that?

Yeah breh, pretend like you didn't read the "3rd party support 1st" part of the statement.

And respond to the two points that best fit your narrative.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"3rd party support"

Nah, games wins every generation, period. Be it first or 3rd party, games win.

I can run down a list of consoles with better "graphics" that ended up in last place.

Lastly I'm noticing you left out the Nintendo Wii.
I bet they all had trash 3rd party support and exclusives.

Go ahead tho

Edit: did Nintendo Wii win the generation?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Screenshot 2024-02-07 195623.png

Screenshot 2024-02-07 194726.png

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm right yet again. :wow:

crazy.

Stan's in here parroting the same thing.

You don't just kill a name you've grown for a decade.

Not unless you rebrand it with NEW hardware. So unless they announcing a new Xbox next week. The name Xbox isn't going anywhere.

This guy is literally losing his mind :ohhh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You: "They getting rid of xbox"
It's over nihk. Now look at chew. FINISHED. You had a good run? But now? Ya Done. Poppin all that shyt and ya consoles Garbage. Say something else about another microsoft console. nikkas in the street see that 5 and say these nikkas is gangsta. Ggs nihk.

Every x box about to end up sold in a Moroccan Flea market. Yea. The 3rd world's favorite console. It's over. Wooooooooooooo.

Always on surveillance system :pacspit: that was the moment their chapter ended and don't chew Eva forget that. You don't surveil real nikkas.