We smoking on that XBOX pack tonight. It's Ovah. RIP XBOX.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
OFhZd88.jpeg

omg this dude said breach of trust:russ:
Phil was flying these dude out like thots :mjlol:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Whatever you wanna talk yourself into.

The rumors have been all over the place. They clearly have something to announce.

Let them do it before you go stupid :manny:
I’m not talking myself into anything. It doesn’t take a week to put out an official statement that says this is all total bullshyt.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It's really scary/funny to see how entitled people are.

Like if you really, really care about gaming like that but out of all companies you think Microsoft is the one that's going to do most right by it, then I think your value of judgement about them is a little naive.

At their heart of hearts they're a Big Tech company. They were doing Microsoft Windows from 1985, nearly 2 decades before they got into gaming.

Nintendo been doing games going back to 1889 (not a typo).
Sony been in the entertainment business for decades and hardware going back to the 1950's.
These are big differences.

Last edited:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not having a meltdown. I own them all. I have no dog in this fight outside of what's going to give me the best shyt. I'm interested in what it means for the business landscape of gaming.

These man just spent BILLIONS on the Bethesda and Activision buyouts. From a consumer point of view, if things like Halo/Hi-Fi Rush/Gears and Elder Scrolls is going to just be on my PS5 anyway, then why bother with an Xbox? Hell why bother even with Gamepass in some instances?

Exclusivity isn't just some catchphrase. It's actively something that loops people into your ecosystem, even if they don't become stans. It's not the end all be all, but when that was what you were hanging your hat on (like Xbox was in this instance), then it's a big deal. Nothing that concerns billions of dollars is a nothing burger. Like I said, if this was any other consumer electronics story it would be mass headlines.

Imagine if Apple all of a sudden said "All of our shyt works on PC now. Garageband, Final Cut, all our peripherals. Everything. ". Why the hell would you buy a Macbook, in that case, when there's dozens of other cheaper options around?
Exclusive games helped Nintendo be the juggernaut it is today, I had a nes and sms they both had exclusives but one out shined the other and that was Nintendo.

Hell they paid devs money to keep games off Sega

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Both hands know what's going on, they're just afraid of pushback like Kinect for the XBO when they folded there

Whether or not they let the little dust storm from adult children on Twitter bully them into delaying or going full steam regardless remains to be seen, they know where they're going though

Philip should have never let Starfield ship on Series X without a 60fps mode , especially when less powerful PC's can run it at 60.

Comes across as a huge oversight for the worlds most powerful console.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It's really scary/funny to see how entitled people are.

Like if you really, really care about gaming like that but out of all companies you think Microsoft is the one that's going to do most right by it, then I think your value of judgement about them is a little naive.

shyt makes no sense

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I wonder if a company will try to get into console gaming now that it's only going to be Sony/Nintendo. Maybe Apple.

even though it will be very hard to convince people to leave their digital libraries and friends.
Man, seeing how Microsoft with all their resources got wiped out, I don't even think many companies will try.

If someone does try they should have a considerable background in entertainment and/or games like Sony and Nintendo. Someone in it for the right reasons and it's spirit comes from the right, pure place. Sony and Nintendo additionally have heavy experience being hardware and electronics companies.

Right now though, I think most people are completely fine with these two. They had years of co-existence at one point with the PS1 and N64 and a lot of history between them as many of Sony's gaming catalog were titles and franchises that Nintendo built and launched.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Man, seeing how Microsoft with all their resources got wiped out, I don't even think many companies will try.

If someone does try they should have a considerable background in entertainment and/or games like Sony and Nintendo. Someone in it for the right reasons and it's spirit is located in the right place.

Right now though, I think most people are completely fine with these two. They had years of co-existence at one point with the PS1 and N64 and a lot of history between them as many of Sony's gaming catalog were titles and franchises that Nintendo built and launched.

Only realistic player is valve with steambox’s again. People would pay for a big ass high performance machine that could play a lot of multi

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Grown ass men crying in these spaces talking about this is their last generation of gaming. :bryan:
Ain't the first time we heard gamers said that as they said the same 23 years ago, just that we hear more than before.