We smoking on that XBOX pack tonight. It's Ovah. RIP XBOX.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Aint no "might". It's over for these bozos and Stevie Wonder coulda seen this coming.

Ain't shyt free in this world. You spend almost 80 billion on something, you want to start to recoup those costs. What they were told about the means of recouping wasn't happening the way it was sold (increased hardware and gamepass subs), so Nutella and the CFO said enough of the bullshyt, and want their money. Only way was opening up to other platforms, even if they are competitors. Hardware is selling worse than the previous gen as well. It's over for them hardware wise. Dunno what they gonna do with Gamepass as both Sony and Nintendo won't want it on their platforms either.

It's over for dem nikkaz. They gotta go full 3rd party publisher so they can start to recoup. OG Xbox and first half of the 360 was good, but it's been shyt since.

Warchest got an invoice :wow:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
It's over for dem nikkaz. They gotta go full 3rd party publisher so they can start to recoup. OG Xbox and first half of the 360 was good, but it's been shyt since.
Remember Microsoft's best selling console sold less than Sony's worst selling console.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
I remember dude lied on his son drawing this picture
IMG-0529.jpg

What 8 year old is drawing pics of Xbox execs :mjlol:

Dear Mr. No-Exclusives-for-Xbox-Fans
This'll be the last tweet I ever send your ass
It's been ten years, and still no goty—we don't deserve it?
I know you got my last two tweet, I wrote the twitter handle on 'em perfect

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Not even denying it.

A lot of people are returning their systems, returning games, jumping ship, leaving the brand and they're losing a significant amount money/support.

Usually this is the point you try to say something definitive to stop the bleeding.

The fact this is the statement means the news is real.

They're going to try and flip/spin this heavy with a bunch of fluff and words to "calm people down" with a large amount of damage control and fancy presentations that won't be much more than vapor ware.

video game version of
fall-of-saigon-gettyimages-514874806.jpg