We smoking on that XBOX pack tonight. It's Ovah. RIP XBOX.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I wonder if a company will try to get into console gaming now that it's only going to be Sony/Nintendo. Maybe Apple.

even though it will be very hard to convince people to leave their digital libraries and friends.
Nintendo don't
presskit_ss_bio_count.png

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Xbox Series X about to go down as my worst console purchase of all time.... clocks running

Seems like the left hand doesn't know what the right is doing over there at Microsoft.

Last edited:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Not even denying it.

A lot of people are returning their systems, returning games, jumping ship, leaving the brand and they're losing a significant amount money/support.

Usually this is the point you try to say something definitive to stop the bleeding.

The fact this is the statement means the news is real.

They're going to try and flip/spin this heavy with a bunch of fluff and words to "calm people down" with a large amount of damage control and fancy presentations that won't be much more than vapor ware.

At this point why care, anything lost is getting covered & multiplied selling to Sony/Nintendo consumers

Really look at the place they're in. They've been the red headed stepchild from the start, they needed celebs like The Rock etc doing cameos to get anybody to care, it's never been like "gaming's our lifeblood" like Nintendo/Playstation. The one gen they had a spark in Sony stumbled in (I still think overall the PS3's the GOAT console), only to come back & lose that gen in sales in the long run. 2 whole gens later they're still eating dust

Why give a fukk anymore when you've got all these IPs. Forget having to make a new box every couple years, gate keep which games are exclusive/you lose money on. License out all that shyt, just print billions & become a publisher. Kick some back to Sony/Nintendo for Gamepass and just be happy, the console shyt just wasn't working out

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Xbox Series X about to go down as may worst console purchase of all time.... clocks running

Seems like the left hand doesn't know what the right is doing over there at Microsoft.

Both hands know what's going on, they're just afraid of pushback like Kinect for the XBO when they folded there

Whether or not they let the little dust storm from adult children on Twitter bully them into delaying or going full steam regardless remains to be seen, they know where they're going though

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Unhinged.

These dude were professional fanboys. Freakin' brand advocate marketers. They actually thought MS cared about them beyond that. None of these companies care about us. They like it when we do free marketing for them, but outside of that? They only see $$$$$ to be extracted.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
These dude were professional fanboys. Freakin' brand advocate marketers. They actually thought MS cared about them beyond that. None of these companies care about us. They like it when we do free marketing for them, but outside of that? They only see $$$$$ to be extracted.

TBF i do think a lot of them were directly and indirectly eatin off xbox influencing. A lot of palm greasing behind the scenes, a long with all these sponsored ads and podcast, etc.

A lot of them fukked up in the game. Xboxera is gonna be a wasteland if they go multiplat