We smoking on that XBOX pack tonight. It's Ovah. RIP XBOX.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Cuphead. I think “as dusk falls”

All of the minecraft spinoffs.

Ori is on nintendo and (maybe) playstation.

They spent 70 billion dollars on activision to NOT make any of their games exclusive.

You goofys have lost the plot at this point. Let the cac tweets rile you up, and pretty much nothing will be different going forward.

So...roughly 4 games. Not exactly riveting nor enough to claim that exclusivity isn't a factor in this argument.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Cac tweets told you they “moved” it.

Again. You have no clue what’s gonna be announced.

I’m sure all of your now hundreds of posts grandstanding are way disproportional to what will actually be announced.

Yep, phil spencer is gonna have a big press event to announce hi fi rush is coming to ps5 and switch 💀

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So...roughly 4 games. Not exactly riveting nor enough to claim that exclusivity isn't a factor in this argument.

Thats not even accurate lol listen to meach brehs

Cuphead isn’t owned or published by microsoft, it was a timed indie exclusive

Ori was only ported to nintendo, nd Minecraft started out multplatform and sells 10x’s more on nintendo

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:stopitslime:

Y'all was the man one saying Xbox was gonna buy up everything and make it exclusive.

no boo boo the fool, don't change it up now.

we said gamepass was unsustainable and just a bandaid and last ditch effort to move consoles. yall said it WASN'T

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Like i said.

Y’all let the cac tweets rile you up.

Microsoft has been and will continue to support other platforms with games.

3 of PS5 top games of 2023 were published by xbox. Why would they stop now??

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Thats not even accurate lol listen to meach brehs

Cuphead isn’t owned or published by microsoft, it was a timed indie exclusive

Ori was only ported to nintendo, nd Minecraft started out multplatform and sells 10x’s more on nintendo
goalposts and “that was different” out of you as usual :wow:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, famous xbot Klobrille has quit. Other big names like Timdog and Colteastwood seem really down too :mjlol:

I have no sympathy for people like him that decided to essentially make their console preference their entire identity. shyt is childish, stupid, and helps no one.

A day 1 tier incoming

Yeah, that's clear as day.

Best case scenario is that Day One exclusives get moved to just the existing Ultimate tier. Worst case is that they completely restructure tiers.

When you get to a point where subscriber growth is just about maxed out, you have to turn to maximizing profits from existing subscribers.

I'm not having a meltdown. I own them all. I have no dog in this fight outside of what's going to give me the best shyt. I'm interested in what it means for the business landscape of gaming.

These man just spent BILLIONS on the Bethesda and Activision buyouts. From a consumer point of view, if things like Halo/Hi-Fi Rush/Gears and Elder Scrolls is going to just be on my PS5 anyway, then why bother with an Xbox? Hell why bother even with Gamepass in some instances?

Exclusivity isn't just some catchphrase. It's actively something that loops people into your ecosystem, even if they don't become stans. It's not the end all be all, but when that was what you were hanging your hat on (like Xbox was in this instance), then it's a big deal. Nothing that concerns billions of dollars is a nothing burger. Like I said, if this was any other consumer electronics story it would be mass headlines.

Imagine if Apple all of a sudden said "All of our shyt works on PC now. Garageband, Final Cut, all our peripherals. Everything. ". Why the hell would you buy a Macbook, in that case, when there's dozens of other cheaper options around?

Bolded is key. I've never owned an XBox before my Series X, and I got it because I was interested in Starfield, and getting a Series X was the most convenient option for me to get access to it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They’ve already been trying to stop the bleeding with the 5 day ‘early access’ but like i figured that isn’t going to work for games like Hellblade 2 thats only like 6 hours long or Indiana jones that is like 14 hours. People will have beaten the game by the time early access is over.

They are gonna have to make a gamepass platinum tier for like 40-50 more dollars over ultimate to keep it going.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
This is me currently just crying my eyes out!!!
IMG-2143.jpg

What have I done and why did I invest so much on a platform that is going to die so soon!
Live and learn I guess…
Microsoft will never see another dime from me!
If I do a real conservative average of 20 euros per game, that's more than 8000 euros I gave Microsoft! And now they want to come in and just give me the finger!
Fool me once, shame on you… fool me twice…
I am beyond pissed right now!
Now time to start rebuilding this on the Sony side…

:pjlol: :pjlol: :pjlol:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

3 years ago yall said he was lying and just trying to be “good guy phil”

Y’all said this was a lie and they were just trying not to piss off bethesda fans.

Y’all said he was lying and just trying to get the merger passed so they can make the games exclusive and have a monopoly.

Now seemingly a couple old games are being ported to playstation and you all wanna act surprised.

nikkas crazy :wow:
I remember being shot down cause I said they should keep selling COD on Playstation, and put it on Gamepasss