We smoking on that XBOX pack tonight. It's Ovah. RIP XBOX.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
1. Timed exclusivity is still a thing. But I get your point. But it's dishonest to act like FOMO isn't a serious motivator in content consumption habits.

2. So then we should never ever make a thread on leaks ever again? :russ:

But seriously, I get what you're saying and for the most part. Its logically sound and if Phil comes out and deads it then it's a non-issue. But the fact that he's even said that "there's an update to our business" IS an admission that something is changing. Either way, that doesn't mean that people aren't allow to speculate.

And like I said, there's BILLIONS swimming around and some of these content folks have indeed made their living off this shyt. (not that I sympathize with that). Even if the fire under the smoke is minimal it's still a large shift for a paradigm in the industry that's existed for nearly 20 years.
1. For some people sure. These forum conversations go overboard. Dudes are living in a console wars bubble. Most people playing games don’t care about any of this.

2. More times than not they end up being full of shyt. Nothing wrong with making a thread. But 35 pages and reacting as if the rumors are “news” usually just leaves people looking foolish in the end.

Microsoft has been saying for years that they want to get their games to people wherever they are gaming. They have been releasing games on playstation and nintendo for YEARS.

You keep talking about a paradigm shift, but it mostly seems business as usual for anyone who’s been paying attention over the years.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
People are saying the Xbox went out like Sega, but in reality, Xbox went out like Atari. Sega at least put up a fight, even if it was amongst itself, Atari bytches at the worst way possible. Skipped making a console in fourth gen, but had time to make a handheld that couldn't sell a million and place its bets on the Jaguar, just for it to do less than the Lynx. Microsoft placed their bet on tv and movies over making games and that hurt the Xbone, just like they place their bet on Gamepass, in spite of game sells which also hurt console sales.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
1. For some people sure. These forum conversations go overboard. Dudes are living in a console wars bubble. Most people playing games don’t care about any of this.

2. More times than not they end up being full of shyt. Nothing wrong with making a thread. But 35 pages and reacting as if the rumors are “news” usually just leaves people looking foolish in the end.

Microsoft has been saying for years that they want to get their games to people wherever they are gaming. They have been releasing games on playstation and nintendo for YEARS.

You keep talking about a paradigm shift, but it mostly seems business as usual for anyone who’s been paying attention over the years.

Besides Minecraft, I want you to name me the Xbox Exclusive games or Microsoft Studio games that have been released on Playstation. Nothing that's from a studio that's already had multi-plat support like ActiBlizz, Bethesda or Doublefine.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Besides Minecraft, I want you to name me the Xbox Exclusive games or Microsoft Studio games that have been released on Playstation.
He's gonna say COD and Deathloop. There no point arguing breh. He is relentless to the point where you say, "fukk it, I got better things to do".

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Besides Minecraft, I want you to name me the Xbox Exclusive games or Microsoft Studio games that have been released on Playstation. Nothing that's from a studio that's already had multi-plat support like ActiBlizz, Bethesda or Doublefine.
Cuphead. I think “as dusk falls”

All of the minecraft spinoffs.

Ori is on nintendo and (maybe) playstation.

They spent 70 billion dollars on activision to NOT make any of their games exclusive.

You goofys have lost the plot at this point. Let the cac tweets rile you up, and pretty much nothing will be different going forward.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
GFjPokBXgAESFoU.png

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
He's gonna say COD and Deathloop. There no point arguing breh. He is relentless to the point where you say, "fukk it, I got better things to do".

3 years ago yall said he was lying and just trying to be “good guy phil”

Y’all said this was a lie and they were just trying not to piss off bethesda fans.

Y’all said he was lying and just trying to get the merger passed so they can make the games exclusive and have a monopoly.

Now seemingly a couple old games are being ported to playstation and you all wanna act surprised.

nikkas crazy :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

3 years ago yall said he was lying and just trying to be “good guy phil”

Y’all said this was a lie and they were just trying not to piss off bethesda fans.

Y’all said he was lying and just trying to get the merger passed so they can make the games exclusive and have a monopoly.

Now seemingly a couple old games are being ported to playstation and you all wanna act surprised.

nikkas crazy :wow:

SC4hn.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yeah, they are moving up a big press event to next week to say “everythings the same” 💀
Cac tweets told you they “moved” it.

Again. You have no clue what’s gonna be announced.

I’m sure all of your now hundreds of posts grandstanding are way disproportional to what will actually be announced.