We smoking on that XBOX pack tonight. It's Ovah. RIP XBOX.

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You jailbreak. This is from Sonic Adventure DX HD which I bought on Xbox 360 over ten years ago which is still playable on my Series X. This is what I mean by a legacy console.
The xenia app in dev mode for the series x runs all of the backwards compatible 360 games damn near as good as the official xbox version. Ps5 and xbox series x have similar processors and gpu so we can expect similar performance,
Not to mention you can play games that are not on the official backwards compatibility list:blessed:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
The xenia app in dev mode for the series x runs all of the backwards compatible 360 games damn near as good as the official xbox version. Ps5 and xbox series x have similar processors and gpu so we can expect similar performance,
Not to mention you can play games that are not on the official backwards compatibility list:blessed:
What about The Warriors Xbox? :takedat:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
bN6B4Gh.png
I'm Here, Baby!

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
I think the og xbox emulator is still trash but im not sure never tried it:hubie:
I ask because The Warriors Xbox is not BC. It didn't get support on the original 360. I haven't played it since original Xbox. I still have my OG Xbox but haven't hooked it up in an age and I bet it's dead. The Warriors Xbox is one of the main reasons I've looked into Xbox emulation every now and then and it has always been behind. So many good games left behind and such an underrated system.

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ask because The Warriors Xbox is not BC. It didn't get support on the original 360. I haven't played it since original Xbox. I still have my OG Xbox but haven't hooked it up in an age and I bet it's dead. The Warriors Xbox is one of the main reasons I've looked into Xbox emulation every now and then and it has always been behind. So many good games left behind and such an underrated system.
You could play the ps2 version

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You tell me.

Back in the day, gamers held companies to extremely high standards. If one company erred, like say, making an expensive console (Saturn) or making their system have outdated tech (Nintendo 64 using cartridges as opposed to discs) we punished them. When Sony announced PS3 and charged it 599 US dollars gamers everywhere went to 360 and Wii overnight. For years the 360 was the system to beat. And once Sony mellowed out, got a price drop, and put some actual good games on the sucker we got ps3s. When PS4 and Xbox One were being announced at E3, Sony saw the backlash to Xbox one not reading using games and ran with it and won the console war overnight. We gaming consumers have ALWAYS held gaming companies to a high standard, from ET to current day but for whatever reason modern Sony fans - if I can call them that - are willing to lap up Sony's dog water no matter what and holds them to nothing. There's always some excuse.

For a lifelong gamer it's bizarre behavior and one of the biggest reasons Sony needs competition.

So what you're telling me is that it's "Sony Fans" fault that Xbox decided to go all in on game pass and spend something like 90 billion buying up 3rd party studios. That it's "Sony Fans" fault that Xbox one and Series S aren't selling worth a shyt because you can get everything that it offers on PC day one.

Xbox has made a string of bad decisions since the 360 era, but it's problems were caused by "Sony Fans"

Never change Coli, folks really talking about excuses and didn't look at his whole post excusing Xbox blunders.

:mjlol:

Last edited: