We smoking on that XBOX pack tonight. It's Ovah. RIP XBOX.

Half A $

Pro
Daps
People thinking Microsoft Jaguar matters when Switch 2 about to come out
:mjlol:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
It's weird to see such a celebratory mood about this. I don't understand this modern affection people feel for giant corporations. It's like having a pet tiger. One day it's going to maul you because that's a tiger's nature. You could own it for years and be fine but eventually something is gonna happen that's gonna put it in the mood to attack.

We are watching people literally celebrate what they anticipate is the birth of a full blown monopoly like it's a great thing. You could ask these people how they feel about their local cable company and they'd likely go on a rant. The way cable companies behave is only natural for companies that face little to no competition. They just revert back to ugly corporate nature.
Somehow Sony fans online went from gamers to normies that are gaming gentrifiers.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Now it’s PlayStations fans fault :wow:
I am a PlayStation fan. But I hold Sony to higher standards. Most of y'all seem to be perfectly fine letting them get away with anything. I've seen excuse after excuse from Sony fans about what they can do or what they can't do. You yourself are perfectly fine lapping up Sony despite their lack of true BC. Modern Sony has traded its history to appeal to people that don't give a single fukk about that history. Modern Sony fans are the gaming equivalent of white people moving into the neighborhood. Now you see people riding on bikes and Starbucks shops popping up as the history of the old neighborhood is erased for sterilized corporate culture.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Looks like Sony wasted all their money and time fighting Microsoft over than Activision shyt in court. They really are getting everything :mjlol:

Jim Ryan crippled the Activision deal. Having it not only be guaranteed multiplatform for 10 years but all streaming rights held by ubisoft…they just have no bargaining power

Daps
Microsoft bought up a bunch of IP that was third-party and instead of Phil using them to force me to buy a third console, Satya stepped in and I'll be playing Halo on PS5 eventually. Why wouldn't I be happy about this?

I'm rooting for myself, not Sony. I win with this decision.

And all that arrogant Sony stuff is scaremongering. They can't just price PS6 at any level because mass consumers won't pay just any price to buy a high-end console, whether or not Microsoft or some other company puts out a direct high-end console competitor.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PS5 being the only console means we all lose. Remember these words. GG.

- Sony dominated with PS2 and it's considered by many the GOAT gen
- Nintendo is as strong as ever
- Mobile is biggest market
- SteamDeck/Asus Rog Ally/Ayaneo 2 have made "PC gaming" more accessible

Sony has plenty of "competition" - and that's without mentioning how gaming/entertainment in general is volatile and how Sony themselves have acknowledged they are in competition with a lot of "screens" at any given point. People have shorter attention spans, and there isn't a shortage of things to capture you at any moment. If they get out of line people will just flock elsewhere or maybe they'll start watching that bullshyt halo show

doom posting ain't gon cut it. get in the coffin

giphy.gif

#packwatch

Hitchens

Pro
Daps
Console sales don’t matter tho
I tried to tell nikkas two months ago that Xbox was dead.
There is a strong possibility that PS5 Nov North American sales>Xbox Nov global sales.

Xbox is pretty much dead. Xbox has collapsed in every major market. There isn't any major market where Xbox is selling well in. It is dead.

There is not much they can do. They have slash prices, release software,acquire publishers, despite all of this they are still catastrophically down. We are witnessing complete rejection of the Xbox brand by the masses. We are witnessing the death of a brand and people are in complete denial.of it.
In Europe Xbox is doing Coi Leray album numbers and that was during the holidays with steep price cuts and in the USA Xbox is struggling too and gamepass growth has slowed. You don't do these kind of numbers after Microsoft pump a 100 billion in and think shyt is sweet.

What is really crazy is that Xbox wanted to buy up almost all the major publishers to ran Playstation out of the console business but xbox ended up running themselves out of the console business with these acquisition :mjlol:

Phil Spencer is a dud.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Microsoft bought up a bunch of IP that was third-party and instead of Phil using them to force me to buy a third console, Satya stepped in and I'll be playing Halo on PS5 eventually. Why wouldn't I be happy about this?

I'm rooting for myself, not Sony. I win with this decision.

And all that arrogant Sony stuff is scaremongering. They can't just price PS6 at any level because mass consumers won't pay just any price to buy a high-end console, whether or not Microsoft or some other company puts out a direct high-end console competitor.

Funny how people don’t fear monger Windows :jbhmm: