We smoking on that XBOX pack tonight. It's Ovah. RIP XBOX.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

- The leaks happened because a Microsoft employee who didn't want this to happen leaked it, so there would be a public outcry.
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
that xbox nikka was living his dream. Working for the company he stans for
nikka probably went into the company bathroom like this when he first heard the news
trey-tre.gif

Instead of thinking of it like "more money for xbox/more work/shine for devs etc" he went "I must risk my job and lively hood by leaking this in hopes that it stops the plan"

nikka probably typed the leak with tears in his eyes
:lolbron:

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Playing GTAIV on my Xbox. 60 fps. PS5 can't do that. I don't regret my purchase :wow:

20 years worth of gaming in one box. The ultimate console.

Sonic Adventure on Series X :mjgrin:

only a matter of time.. if the ps5 pro is really coming ill be doing this with my ps5.. possibilities are endless once a sdk is developed n we get linux or maybe even windows option if people wanna go that route lol

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I am a PlayStation fan. But I hold Sony to higher standards. Most of y'all seem to be perfectly fine letting them get away with anything. I've seen excuse after excuse from Sony fans about what they can do or what they can't do. You yourself are perfectly fine lapping up Sony despite their lack of true BC. Modern Sony has traded its history to appeal to people that don't give a single fukk about that history. Modern Sony fans are the gaming equivalent of white people moving into the neighborhood. Now you see people riding on bikes and Starbucks shops popping up as the history of the old neighborhood is erased for sterilized corporate culture.
Yo, WTF is wrong with y'all folks

:mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
What is really crazy is that Xbox wanted to buy up almost all the major publishers to ran Playstation out of the console business but xbox ended up running themselves out of the console business with these acquisition :mjlol:

Phil Spencer is a dud.
This is the funniest part by far :skip:

nikkas fleeced themselves out of the console business

:deadrose:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
only a matter of time.. if the ps5 pro is really coming ill be doing this with my ps5.. possibilities are endless once a sdk is developed n we get linux or maybe even windows option if people wanna go that route lol

You jailbreak. This is from Sonic Adventure DX HD which I bought on Xbox 360 over ten years ago which is still playable on my Series X legally. This is what I mean by a legacy console.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
there was a breh in this thread posting a bunch of dusty ass games talkinbout "Series X lets me play Sonic Heroes at 60fps 4K. Sony pls"

nikka talkinbout "aye man I copped an X6, can't wait to play my KRS-One cassettes in the whip"

I could have sworn i saw a whole yard sale picture posted in this thread

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Yo, WTF is wrong with y'all folks

You tell me.

Back in the day, gamers held companies to extremely high standards. If one company erred, like say, making an expensive console (Saturn) or making their system have outdated tech (Nintendo 64 using cartridges as opposed to discs) we punished them. When Sony announced PS3 and charged it 599 US dollars gamers everywhere went to 360 and Wii overnight. For years the 360 was the system to beat. And once Sony mellowed out, got a price drop, and put some actual good games on the sucker we got ps3s. When PS4 and Xbox One were being announced at E3, Sony saw the backlash to Xbox one not reading using games and ran with it and won the console war overnight. We gaming consumers have ALWAYS held gaming companies to a high standard, from ET to current day but for whatever reason modern Sony fans - if I can call them that - are willing to lap up Sony's dog water no matter what and holds them to nothing. There's always some excuse.

For a lifelong gamer it's bizarre behavior and one of the biggest reasons Sony needs competition.