We smoking on that XBOX pack tonight. It's Ovah. RIP XBOX.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Microsoft bought up a bunch of IP that was third-party and instead of Phil using them to force me to buy a third console, Satya stepped in and I'll be playing Halo on PS5 eventually. Why wouldn't I be happy about this?

I'm rooting for myself, not Sony. I win with this decision.

And all that arrogant Sony stuff is scaremongering. They can't just price PS6 at any level because mass consumers won't pay just any price to buy a high-end console, whether or not Microsoft or some other company puts out a direct high-end console competitor.
That's like saying Nvidia can't just just keep increasing GPU prices because mass consumers won't pay just any price.

Back when companies competed with each other consoles got price cuts as the production cost were reduced that was passed on to consumers. That has almost entirely ceased. Maybe for like a month and a half you can get a free game with a PS5. When they're clearing out old models temporarily you can get a short lived discount before they replace it with a model that cost more. The Nintendo Switch since launch hasn't really had an official price cut. In fact they came out with a model with a different screen on it and raised the price on that.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Funny how people don’t fear monger Windows :jbhmm:
Because Chromebooks, iOS, Android, Linux, and macOS exist. If you haven't noticed Microsoft hasn't really even charged people for Windows in a meaningful way in a long time. I got copies of it that went from Windows 7 to Windows 8 to Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 to Windows 11 for basically nothing out of pocket.

Windows share of the computing world has been on a rapid decline. Microsoft has gotten to the point they openly let people abuse selling OEM keys direct to customers for prices under $20 for Windows.

Also the same governments that will beat the breaks off Microsoft for engaging in anti-consumer practices in Windows have no issue with Sony paying out companies while leveraging their marketshare to keep popular games off rival platforms.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:ufdup:stop the fear mongering and Nintendo is still here

those loser ass cacs at MS should have done a better job
Again Sony and Nintendo mostly avoid direct competition with each other whenever possible. Sony isn’t making games like Pokémon and Nintendo isn’t making games like The Last of Us.

Almost nobody is walking into a store and going which will I get PS5 or Switch? People have no issue buying both and both exist in the same household a lot of the time to cater to different audiences.

I mean how many of y’all gonna forego your PS console for whatever Nintendo is putting out?

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I mean, Leasy tried to tell us :manny:

Yall keep tagging me this shyt don’t matter to me. Yall gotta find another fanboy who this hurts :mjlol: .

Them suits came down on Phil like we can make more money fukk a plastic box. Xbox is now bigger than Windows OS

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Yall keep tagging me this shyt don’t matter to me. Yall gotta find another fanboy who this hurts :mjlol: .

Them suits came down on Phil like we can make more money fukk a plastic box. Xbox is now bigger than Windows OS
20220923133005.jpg