We smoking on that XBOX pack tonight. It's Ovah. RIP XBOX.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
You know your gamepass saves and games cross over to pc if you have it on both console and pc. All the smart nikkas knew with the Bethesda and Activision deals that they were going to put those games on other platforms. They couldn’t grow the brand to keep games exclusively. You can’t expect them to invest billions in new studios and not find another way to make money if their consoles aren’t selling more or they aren’t expanding as they would like to.
True

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Bro I'm a complete and utter Sony stan. I have over 100 games on the PS2 and 50+ psx games. I remember arrogant Sony. 599 US dollars never forget. When Sony becomes arrogant, we all suffer. This is why I felt Xbox was the best choice this gen. Sony needs to be humbled. Thankfully they are in Japan. Nintendo has completely took over what used to be a big part of Sony's bread and butter. Sony was hella arrogant at the beginning of this gen and was giving PS3 vibes don't you think?

Competition makes Sony better. When they think they've won they start to half ass shyt. Competition is what made the PS4 what it was. When Xbox made a massive blunder with the always on console and no used games drm Sony said f that and played ball. They are at their best when they're responding to competition and finding ways to beat their foes. If it's only Sony and Nintendo we are going to suffer as gamers. I'm telling you breh. :francis:
It's weird to see such a celebratory mood about this. I don't understand this modern affection people feel for giant corporations. It's like having a pet tiger. One day it's going to maul you because that's a tiger's nature. You could own it for years and be fine but eventually something is gonna happen that's gonna put it in the mood to attack.

We are watching people literally celebrate what they anticipate is the birth of a full blown monopoly like it's a great thing. You could ask these people how they feel about their local cable company and they'd likely go on a rant. The way cable companies behave is only natural for companies that face little to no competition. They just revert back to ugly corporate nature.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
these dudes been having emergency support groups and state of the union addresses all day long:

30fe7c8a790a687127ed5a581d91cbbcd87e2e95.pnj

jordan+locker+cigar.gif

#packwatch

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yet they ain’t putting games on xbox and nintendo, crazy

Seems the only one fukked up in the game right now is the one who can’t move hardware
Who cares, once they started putting them on PC at all this whole exclusive debate was over.

Gaming is up for MS. Of course no one reported that news.

Xbox is more than fine, this was the way it was always gonna go in some form.

I still don't believe all games will be on all systems, but neither do I care.

Long as it's on gamepass day1

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Who cares, once they started putting them on PC at all this whole exclusive debate was over.

Gaming is up for MS. Of course no one reported that news.

Xbox is more than fine, this was the way it was always gonna go in some form.

I still don't believe all games will be on all systems, but neither do I care.

Long as it's on gamepass day1

:mjlol: