We smoking on that XBOX pack tonight. It's Ovah. RIP XBOX.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Playing Xbox :mjlol:

I'm about as pressed over exclusives coming to another platform months to years later as y'all have been. Especially since I've said this is the route they were going since the ABK deal.

Me: "Hardware sales won't matter as much, they'll focus on getting gamepass everywhere"

Stans: "post console sales and say MS is going 3rd party"

Me: "No they'll always have hardware, they aren't going 3rd party they are creating their own lane."

If the rumors turn out to be true I'll be right yet again.

Once Xbox, starts locking out other platforms from exclusives, raising the price of hardware and games, closing studios and stops getting day 1 games on gamepass and or exits gaming. They y'all can joke on me being wrong and y'all being right.

Until then :mjlol:

we all know you actually dont play no games so leading off with that the rest of this post has to also be fugazi.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Playing Xbox :mjlol:

I'm about as pressed over exclusives coming to another platform months to years later as y'all have been. Especially since I've said this is the route they were going since the ABK deal.

Me: "Hardware sales won't matter as much, they'll focus on getting gamepass everywhere"

Stans: "post console sales and say MS is going 3rd party"

Me: "No they'll always have hardware, they aren't going 3rd party they are creating their own lane."

If the rumors turn out to be true I'll be right yet again.

Once Xbox, starts locking out other platforms from exclusives, raising the price of hardware and games, closing studios and stops getting day 1 games on gamepass and or exits gaming. They y'all can joke on me being wrong and y'all being right.

Until then :mjlol:

Holy shyt :lolbron:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'm talking about the PS3. What the fukk you talking about? I remember that shyt and the console warriors were telling people to get two jobs to afford a PS3. :mjlol:
that's exactly what I'm talkin about goofy

nikkaz wanted bluray players for Big Lots prices.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Huh? Because I have a system that allows me to play games I've owned for twenty years and you can't tell me how to feel. I have invested into this ecosystem.

Personally I'm not understanding this strategy. A big brunt of Gamepass numbers comes from Xbox console owners. If they're bowing out of Xbox consoles then they have one less avenue to sell Gamepass. But I don't think Sony would allow Gamepass on their system either because it would change their business model and Sony, since it's their platform, could very well much their own Gamepass leaving nothing for MS.

MS is doing this all on a gamble. There's no going back from this.
You know your gamepass saves and games cross over to pc if you have it on both console and pc. All the smart nikkas knew with the Bethesda and Activision deals that they were going to put those games on other platforms. They couldn’t grow the brand to keep games exclusively. You can’t expect them to invest billions in new studios and not find another way to make money if their consoles aren’t selling more or they aren’t expanding as they would like to.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm going to turn my Series X on and play some games but I just wanna say that what MS did with the Series X...no one else was doing.

With the Series X I can pop in Ninja Garden Black disc and play a game I've owned 20 years in 60fps and 4k. :wow: Never seen a system give their back catalogue that kind of treatment. What a quality console to go out on.

Oh well, time to buy a PS5.
nikka fukk that dusty ass disc get you the xemu emulator and run that shyt 4k on pc 60. You can play more of the og Xbox library then you could on series x consoles.