We smoking on that XBOX pack tonight. It's Ovah. RIP XBOX.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Me playing NGB on series X.

Give me BC to compete with this Sony. Let me use my PS2 library.

On series X you can get a free update for Morrowind and Oblivion that makes them 60 fps, have higher fidelity. The series x version of Morrowind is arguably better than the PC version. MS gotta bring these joints to other consoles. :wow: Never seen that quality before.

Untimely the PS Fanboys here don't question or call out Sony so what you're saying will fall of deaf ears. Sony won't let you play your pre-PS4 titles on a PS5 but they're more than happy to sell you a subscription service that gets you access to some of those games that extra charge even if you already own them.

That's why I who actually prefer Sony wanted Xbox to succeed. Xbox being successful pushes Sony to try and win over customers. Instead of opening up BC they have a remaster or a remake to sell you and if not you can subscribe to their subscription service to get access. You already bought those older games? The attitude is fukk you pay me again.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Untimely the PS Fanboys here don't question or call out Sony so what you're saying will fall of deaf ears. Sony won't let you play your pre-PS4 titles on a PS5 but they're more than happy to sell you a subscription service that gets you access to some of those games that extra charge even if you already own them.

That's why I who actually prefer Sony wanted Xbox to succeed. Xbox being successful pushes Sony to try and win over customers. Instead of opening up BC they have a remaster or a remake to sell you and if not you can subscribe to their subscription service to get access. You already bought those older games? The attitude is fukk you pay me again.

We don’t always get what we want, unfortunately. Too bad

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation

Bro I'm a complete and utter Sony stan. I have over 100 games on the PS2 and 50+ psx games. I remember arrogant Sony. 599 US dollars never forget. When Sony becomes arrogant, we all suffer. This is why I felt Xbox was the best choice this gen. Sony needs to be humbled. Thankfully they are in Japan. Nintendo has completely took over what used to be a big part of Sony's bread and butter. Sony was hella arrogant at the beginning of this gen and was giving PS3 vibes don't you think?

Competition makes Sony better. When they think they've won they start to half ass shyt. Competition is what made the PS4 what it was. When Xbox made a massive blunder with the always on console and no used games drm Sony said f that and played ball. They are at their best when they're responding to competition and finding ways to beat their foes. If it's only Sony and Nintendo we are going to suffer as gamers. I'm telling you breh. :francis:

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
I don't wanna go back to that PS controller full time 😔

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
@Gizmo_Duck We saw, we came, we conquered :wow:

OIG1.O7afbqrM75UTl3FCz3Kp

Half A $

Pro
Daps
Jim Ryan with the walk off home run, hall of fame 100% probability now :blessed:

Me playing NGB on series X.

Give me BC to compete with this Sony. Let me use my PS2 library.

On series X you can get a free update for Morrowind and Oblivion that makes them 60 fps, have higher fidelity. The series x version of Morrowind is arguably better than the PC version. MS gotta bring these joints to other consoles. :wow: Never seen that quality before.

Stop living in the past.

Team Ninja got a new game for you coming on soon on ps5

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation

N54iHDG.jpeg

Sony I dare you to make a system with BC better than the Xbox Series X.

You can't do it. Come on breh. Do it for the people.

:mjlit:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All I wanna know is where that douchebag @The Mad Titan

Where @MeachTheMonster at?

:laff:
Playing Xbox :mjlol:

I'm about as pressed over exclusives coming to another platform months to years later as y'all have been. Especially since I've said this is the route they were going since the ABK deal.

Me: "Hardware sales won't matter as much, they'll focus on getting gamepass everywhere"

Stans: "post console sales and say MS is going 3rd party"

Me: "No they'll always have hardware, they aren't going 3rd party they are creating their own lane."

If the rumors turn out to be true I'll be right yet again.

Once Xbox, starts locking out other platforms from exclusives, raising the price of hardware and games, closing studios and stops getting day 1 games on gamepass and or exits gaming. They y'all can joke on me being wrong and y'all being right.

Until then :mjlol: