We smoking on that XBOX pack tonight. It's Ovah. RIP XBOX.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
How can you be depressed when there’s PS5 and PC. Especially PC where you’re always fed and always have shyt to play. Man the fukk up and either build a rig or a ps5.
Huh? Because I have a system that allows me to play games I've owned for twenty years and you can't tell me how to feel. I have invested into this ecosystem.

Personally I'm not understanding this strategy. A big brunt of Gamepass numbers comes from Xbox console owners. If they're bowing out of Xbox consoles then they have one less avenue to sell Gamepass. But I don't think Sony would allow Gamepass on their system either because it would change their business model and Sony, since it's their platform, could very well much their own Gamepass leaving nothing for MS.

MS is doing this all on a gamble. There's no going back from this.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Huh? Because I have a system that allows me to play games I've owned for twenty years and you can't tell me how to feel. I have invested into this ecosystem.

Personally I'm not understanding this strategy. A big brunt of Gamepass numbers comes from Xbox console owners. If they're bowing out of Xbox consoles then they have one less avenue to sell Gamepass. But I don't think Sony would allow Gamepass on their system either because it would change their business model and Sony, since it's their platform, could very well much their own Gamepass leaving nothing for MS.

MS is doing this all on a gamble. There's no going back from this.

Breh, xbox been gambling with microsofts money for 20 years now. They just getting cut off cold turkey now

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Im not a concole stan or into any console war shyt. But please correct me if im wrong. I dont get how Sony Stans are celebrating like this is a major L for Microsoft. Last I checked, Microsoft is getting paid for each game that gets sold to Playstation users right?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Im not a concole stan or into any console war shyt. But please correct me if im wrong. I dont get how Sony Stans are celebrating like this is a major L for Microsoft. Last I checked, Microsoft is getting paid for each game that gets sold to Playstation users right?

Because multiplatform development has no place in console wars

shyts over

Daps
It means Xbox has failed as a console.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro. I'm actually depressed now. I've been investing so much into this system and ecosystem only for it to not amount to anything. Bro, I'm hardly a console warrior. I have over 100 games for the PS2. I'm a former Sony Stan. I bought a PS4 over an Xbox One. I got a switch, all that. I always got all the consoles as soon as I was 18 and been doing it since. I'm not one to do console wars at all. But I'm just not seeing any silver lining to this as a gaming consumer. I really need communication from Microsoft on the future of Xbox for the sake of us that have invested in their infrastructure.

Call out of work tomorrow breh. Take a mental health day

michael-jordan-pool.gif

#packwatch

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

And Playstation gets their usual cut as well. It ain't some one sided win. :stopitslime:

Xbox stans been poppin shyt living in delusion for over a decade. That's why they getting clowned.

Console War is over. Their console is dead.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
I'm going to turn my Series X on and play some games but I just wanna say that what MS did with the Series X...no one else was doing.

With the Series X I can pop in Ninja Garden Black disc and play a game I've owned 20 years in 60fps and 4k. :wow: Never seen a system give their back catalogue that kind of treatment. What a quality console to go out on.

Oh well, time to buy a PS5.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation

Me playing NGB on series X.

Give me BC to compete with this Sony. Let me use my PS2 library.

On series X you can get a free update for Morrowind and Oblivion that makes them 60 fps, have higher fidelity. The series x version of Morrowind is arguably better than the PC version. MS gotta bring these joints to other consoles. :wow: Never seen that quality before.

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
It's really the end of the Xbox Era :wow: Halo 1-3 were key highlights in my gaming days. It'll really be the flag digging into the dirt when Halo is on PS5.
I wonder who'll do the rise and fall of Xbox documentary :ohhh:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Playing GTAIV on my Xbox. 60 fps. PS5 can't do that. I don't regret my purchase :wow:

20 years worth of gaming in one box. The ultimate console.

Sonic Adventure on Series X :mjgrin: