We smoking on that XBOX pack tonight. It's Ovah. RIP XBOX.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Gamers/Consumers are the real losers with this news.
Bro. I'm actually depressed now. I've been investing so much into this system and ecosystem only for it to not amount to anything. Bro, I'm hardly a console warrior. I have over 100 games for the PS2. I'm a former Sony Stan. I bought a PS4 over an Xbox One. I got a switch, all that. I always got all the consoles as soon as I was 18 and been doing it since. I'm not one to do console wars at all. But I'm just not seeing any silver lining to this as a gaming consumer. I really need communication from Microsoft on the future of Xbox for the sake of us that have invested in their infrastructure.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Bro. I'm actually depressed now. I've been investing so much into this system and ecosystem only for it to not amount to anything. Bro, I'm hardly a console warrior. I have over 100 games for the PS2. I'm a former Sony Stan. I bought a PS4 over an Xbox One. I got a switch, all that. I'm not one to do console wars at all. But I'm just not seeing any silver lining to this as a gaming consumer. I really need communication from Microsoft on the future of Xbox for the sake of us that have invested in their infrastructure.

It’s time to cleanse yourself and become baptized in the blue rivers of sony, there is time.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Bro. I'm actually depressed now. I've been investing so much into this system and ecosystem only for it to not amount to anything. Bro, I'm hardly a console warrior. I have over 100 games for the PS2. I'm a former Sony Stan. I bought a PS4 over an Xbox One. I got a switch, all that. I'm not one to do console wars at all. But I'm just not seeing any silver lining to this as a gaming consumer. I really need communication from Microsoft on the future of Xbox for the sake of us that have invested in their infrastructure.
At this point what even is this? What's actually happening is the question. Nothing from official sources has said what direction things are going in and what will happen going forward. This is all rumors and speculation until it is officially said otherwise.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
It’s time to cleanse yourself and become baptized in the blue rivers of sony, there is time.
I have my PS4 hooked up still and getting a PS5 for FFVII Remake Rebirth anyways. As said, I'm not a console warrior. My concern is if my investment into the Xbox platform is secure. They've done a great job making sure your Xbox history is secure on their platform and now it feels like they're saying "fukk all that." It's outright bizarre.
At this point what even is this? What's actually happening is the question. Nothing from official sources has said what direction things are going in and what will happen going forward. This is all rumors and speculation until it is officially said otherwise.
The communication is horrendous. Please fire Phil Spencer.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I have my PS4 hooked up still and getting a PS5 for FFVII Remake Rebirth anyways. As said, I'm not a console warrior. My concern is if my investment into the Xbox platform is secure. They've done a great job making sure your Xbox history is secure on their platform and now it feels like they're saying "fukk all that." It's outright bizarre.

The communication is horrendous. Please fire Phil Spencer.

I gotta hold an L as well, i bought a series x when i could have just waited for the games to come to playstation :francis:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
I gotta hold an L as well, i bought a series x when i could have just waited for the games to come to playstation :francis:
Breh, MS buying Activision Blizzard and you think they're cooking first party only to release multiplatform. :dahell:

To be honest they got all of us. Just what in the absolute fukkery. Really underestimated Microsoft's love for capitalism.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Twitter:

OIG1.oasSooN8SCj1Ikfnu_jm

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro. I'm actually depressed now. I've been investing so much into this system and ecosystem only for it to not amount to anything. Bro, I'm hardly a console warrior. I have over 100 games for the PS2. I'm a former Sony Stan. I bought a PS4 over an Xbox One. I got a switch, all that. I always got all the consoles as soon as I was 18 and been it since. I'm not one to do console wars at all. But I'm just not seeing any silver lining to this as a gaming consumer. I really need communication from Microsoft on the future of Xbox for the sake of us that have invested in their infrastructure.
How can you be depressed when there’s PS5 and PC. Especially PC where you’re always fed and always have shyt to play. Man the fukk up and either build a rig or a ps5.

Daps
If Microsoft is putting all their games on Sony and Nintendo hardware both those companies are going to want those sales. They aren't going to want an app on their platform that allows users to pay Microsoft directly and circumvent their cut of those would be game sales on their hardware. I don't think Microsoft is going to willingly give up some of their subscriber revenue to make that happen either do you?
Of course they will. That's how these deals work. Just like Sony and Nintendo will get a cut for each individual game they port or develop to PS5 or Switch.