We smoking on that XBOX pack tonight. It's Ovah. RIP XBOX.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
It makes sense for Xbox to follow in Sega's footsteps for the next gen.

I'm betting on companies like ASUS, MSI, Apple, or Samsung to create a video game console. Sony and Nintendo shouldn't be the only options.
Why would they want to? I can maybe see Apple or Amazon having the money to burn with it, but doubt they would want to try.
Also probably gonna take a shytload of money to having devs port a game over too. Not to mention the hesitancy ppl would have in trusting the company to stay around.

So probably only Apple.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Even if microsoft/xbox survive this news cycle this gotta be the worst run of PR I’ve seen for a console since the Jaguar.

From 2000+ layoffs to going 3rd party and it’s only the beginning of February. @The Mad Titan really cursed xbox by making that New Year’s Eve thread. He put bad karma into the universe

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
All I want to know is what's going to happen to my game library. I thought Xbox was a safe bet because I can play games I've owned for 20 years on my Series X but going forward I'm not sure.

If Sony allowed me to play my ps1, 2, and 3 games on ps5 using my original discs I would gladly stan them again.

Daps
Love it. I thought I was going to have to get a Series X for Outer Worlds 2 and Fallout 5.

Port Pentiment and Rare Replay to Nintendo next, please. :blessed:

Starfield running at 60 FPS once it hits PS5 Pro :blessed:

Psychonauts double pack on a Nintendo handheld :blessed:

Halo Infinite campaign with all trophies earned on my PS5 :blessed: