• Dem Canes

Votes: 12 22.6%

• Total voters

CoolCappy

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Miami
If Jimbo don't make the necessary changes with his staff, it could potentially go that route. This staff is stagnant with coaching and recruiting, and it's showing on the field and on the recruiting trail.

Didn’t you guys only sign nine kids from Florida last recuriting cycle? I don’t care how great the kids or coach is that’s a recipe for disaster for any Florida school.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn’t you guys only sign nine kids from Florida last recuriting cycle? I don’t care how great the kids or coach is that’s a recipe for disaster for any Florida school.

FSU has gone more national recruiting wise lately but that shyt is about to come to an end imo

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ill be honest, i dont see this game as swaying our way for the series. just saves this season for us and buries the archrival

both schools got dynamic young QB's and always got talent on D. its gonna be back and forth for the forseeable future i dont see a big streak for a minute. as much as id like to get one going

IDK FSU is on the decline. Miami's recruiting is looking really good now. Plus FSU keeps missing out on big time QBs......

CoolCappy

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Miami
FSU has gone more national recruiting wise lately but that shyt is about to come to an end imo

That’s a byproduct of winning. Canes went through it trying to recover. Florida still can’t recover. Now it’s happening to Florida State. Always eat in state. These national kids will never rep like the local kids.

Only coach that’s great with national talent is Saban

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s a byproduct of winning. Canes went through it trying to recover. Florida still can’t recover. Now it’s happening to Florida State. Always eat in state. These national kids will never rep like the local kids.

Yeah I agree. I def think thats were Coker fukked up and Urban too in his later years at Florida.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
man brehs I hope we don't get complacent

GT is not an easy game next week....

Notre Dame also looking a lot better than last year

VT looking like a good squad

we can easily slip up and lose 3 games if we aren't focused....

GT is going to be a bytch, we usually have 2 weeks to prepare for them.

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Only coach that’s great with national talent is Saban
Hate to defend them but Jimbo is right there with Saban in regards to recruiting nationally or at least has been for the last couple of years. Which is why I told breh that although their staff is azz, Jimbo is still a top coach.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
not doing any back and forth with the opp, but ill give Young Blackman a standing O. his bony ass can ball, once he got hot he was eatin the blitz. hes a keeper idk what Frenchie does

Kelly and Diaz had terrible 4th's calling that shyt, outside of Robert Knowles being an idiot most of that was coaching. Manny gotten straighten his shyt out bruh
Let him put on some weight and get a full offseason of reps and he will be good.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ehh:

yeah Jimbo stay having good QBs

I do think that the few years that FSU was dominant (2012-2014), the "glue" of your squads were South Florida guys - the Rhodes, Joyners, Cooks, etc.

I'm noticing that some of these guys are now taking a more serious look back at Miami, and I think that will play a pivotal role in the years to come

Does he? Dalvin kept the inevitable at bay with this offense and staff by hitting homeruns, but the QB play has been buns since Jaboo left. Our stable now has more 3 stars than anything....while Georgia just landed 3 straight 5*s. Jimbo in love with his offense and if you got an elite QB, it looks amazing. When you don't....well....you're left with a lot of dead spaces.

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
man brehs I hope we don't get complacent

GT is not an easy game next week....

Notre Dame also looking a lot better than last year

VT looking like a good squad

we can easily slip up and lose 3 games if we aren't focused....
Not worried about any team listed except ND. They're the only team that can bang with us in the trenches.