• Dem Canes

Votes: 12 22.6%

• Total voters

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fakkit really let a team March down the field for a touchdown the last two drives....SMH lol..

Anyway, why was Derwin covering a rb the last two plays instead of playing safety and why we're they playing so tight to the line...???what ever you do, don't allow a td.

Kelly, trickett, dawsey gotta get up out of here

And fukk Jimbo for handcuffing the kid Blackman. Opened the offense up and he went 10-11 with 2 tds. All that sideline to sideline pass play calling and calling drives for 3 instead of 7 bit us in the ass today.....and almost against Wake. He let the kid drive the car more his first game than he has these last two combined. Staff as a whole has to do better.

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
ill be honest, i dont see this game as swaying our way for the series. just saves this season for us and buries the archrival

both schools got dynamic young QB's and always got talent on D. its gonna be back and forth for the forseeable future i dont see a big streak for a minute. as much as id like to get one going

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ill be honest, i dont see this game as swaying our way for the series. just saves this season for us and buries the archrival

both schools got dynamic young QB's and always got talent on D. its gonna be back and forth for the forseeable future i dont see a big streak for a minute. as much as id like to get one going
I agree. But going forward, the talent and depth will be equal. It hasn't been that way for a long time.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
curious on your opinion on this

do you think this victory symbolizes a turning of the tide, from FSU being the dominant team the last few years to now going back down south?

Naw....FSU has a stockpile of talent. They're just horribly coached. If anything, this rivalry is back to being a hard fought back and forth affair. If Jimbo keeps striking out on elitw QB recruits, then it may fall to those levels. But the Blackman kid is the goods. Horrible O Line play will make any true freshman look more inconsistent than they really are.

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
curious on your opinion on this

do you think this victory symbolizes a turning of the tide, from FSU being the dominant team the last few years to now going back down south?
If Jimbo don't make the necessary changes with his staff, it could potentially go that route. This staff is stagnant with coaching and recruiting, and it's showing on the field and on the recruiting trail.

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw....FSU has a stockpile of talent. They're just horribly coached. If anything, this rivalry is back to being a hard fought back and forth affair. If Jimbo keeps striking out on elitw QB recruits, then it may fall to those levels. But the Blackman kid is the goods. Horrible O Line play will make any true freshman look more inconsistent than they really are.

:ehh:

yeah Jimbo stay having good QBs

I do think that the few years that FSU was dominant (2012-2014), the "glue" of your squads were South Florida guys - the Rhodes, Joyners, Cooks, etc.

I'm noticing that some of these guys are now taking a more serious look back at Miami, and I think that will play a pivotal role in the years to come

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
and that boy Braxton officially added to the Cane whiteboy HOF I dont give a fukk
fukk it I’m living in the moment but I’m gonna put him in my UM whiteboy rushmore next to Dorsey, Shockey and whatever 80s/90s qb you want

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
man brehs I hope we don't get complacent

GT is not an easy game next week....

Notre Dame also looking a lot better than last year

VT looking like a good squad

we can easily slip up and lose 3 games if we aren't focused....

already 1-0 in big games, i think Richt gonna coach mad against Vag Tech. Fuente got him last year, worst they played all year

DontDoIt

Innocent Bystander
Supporter
Daps
@Freddie.Cane

And the rest of the Cane family

bernie-dap.gif

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
And fukk Jimbo for handcuffing the kid Blackman. Opened the offense up and he went 10-11 with 2 tds. All that sideline to sideline pass play calling and calling drives for 3 instead of 7 bit us in the ass today.....and almost against Wake. He let the kid drive the car more his first game than he has these last two combined. Staff as a whole has to do better.
Its why I wanted Justin Fields to commit to FSU as well. Since his football IQ is supposedly off the charts.

Unless the QB has Jameis level football IQ Jimbo will put the cuffs on em. Canes were there for the taking on play action passes deep. Jimbo just overreacts to every bad read or missed throw.

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and if Braxton continues playing like this he gonna fukk around and get drafted in the first 3 rounds

Pats gon be like - Renfrow or Berrios?