• Dem Canes

Votes: 12 22.6%

• Total voters

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm gonna ride with Blackman I like him so far and pretty satisfied with his play, and he does remind me of McPherson, good comparison. Lee shoulda been Cam before Cam.
I forgot all about McPherson. I was convinced he was going to be an NFL starter. What happened to him?

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any issue you have with Blackman is on Jimbo's playcalling. Jimbo didnt even dial up Noonie and Tate until the 4th qtr. All this sideline to sideline shyt is for the birds. The TE seam route was there all night.....dialed it up only twice. He hasn't sent a RB out on a route down the field all year. He spends 3 qtrs being predictable and then dialing it up in the 4th.

hell yeah thats what has people so frustrated

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
Didn’t you guys only sign nine kids from Florida last recuriting cycle? I don’t care how great the kids or coach is that’s a recipe for disaster for any Florida school.
Yeah, Dawsey and Trickett letting us down in the Panhandle, Tampa, and Orlando areas.

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
I forgot all about McPherson. I was convinced he was going to be an NFL starter. What happened to him?
He got caught up in some fraud scheme/gambling shyt and kicked of FSU. Balled out in CFL for a couple yrs I think.

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
Ej couldn't anticpate throws and was limited in the middle of the field. He could spit that shyt to the Scouts n shyt , that's how he went 1st round.

Ponder was good at what EJ couldn't do and he could spit that shyt to the Scouts, he was just limited physically.

Jameis was everything you want.

Frenchy could be the EJ. He's limited on the field like EJ(struggled with certain aspects of Jimbo's offense.) and his size will keep him from being drafted like EJ, if drafted at all.

Blackman at this point of his short career is ahead of EJ and French as true Freshmen. He seem to be progressing as he gets more experience, only time will tell. Would like for him to pick up some more weight. Wonder how much weight can his body structure handle?

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
was stressed for 4 hrs then they pull this shyt
DLkqbR9VoAAR4c7.jpg:large

i was like THEY CANT EVEN GET THE fukkIN LINE RIGHT :damn:

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
was stressed for 4 hrs then they pull this shyt
DLkqbR9VoAAR4c7.jpg:large

i was like THEY CANT EVEN GET THE fukkIN LINE RIGHT :damn:
I can understand why you was stressed, but every Nole fan knew we had lost this game after we went up with too much time on the clock. We would have lost in OT had it went there.
Hope this loss forces some changes on D.