Votes: 41 77.4%
  • Dem Canes

Votes: 12 22.6%

• Total voters

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
man, who would've thought Malik Rosier would be the QB to break the streak? :pachaha:

and Darrell Langham made the game winning catch? :mjlol:

and that boy Braxton officially added to the Cane whiteboy HOF I dont give a fukk
Michael Irvin(87) Lamar Thomas(92) Jeremey Shockey(00) and Darrell fukking Langham(17) :dead:

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
Bruh stfu. Wtf is Cane logic? And can you read? I said Jimbo is a top 10 HC, I didn't say your coaching staff was.
Cane logic = built in excuses for FSU beating UM for the last 7yrs until now.
Now why can't we build in some excuses for the Canes beating this FSU squad?
Head coaches are only as good as his assistant coaches. Clearly we have coaching problems on defense with Kelly running shyt and on the Offense too. This shyt aint new, Jimbo clearly have to get some quality assistants on staff for coaching and recruiting.

Congrats on the win tho, y'all boys played hard and the game went pretty much how I thought it would go, a hard fought battle like the old days. Y'all got the right to talk shyt, and I got every right to diminish this win. Just like yall did to us. We just gonna go back n forth for a year, ain't nothing changed. Its part of the rivalry

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
Richt struggles like a mufukka calling plays in the first half. The offense always does better in the 2nd half. He needs to figure out how to put together a more complete offensive game.

starting with playing the healthiest players. i know Mark was in his ear all week, but damn he just couldnt go. Homer gets 120 if you give him 20 in that game imo, he was shyttin at the end

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
fakkit really let a team March down the field for a touchdown the last two drives....SMH lol..

Anyway, why was Derwin covering a rb the last two plays instead of playing safety and why we're they playing so tight to the line...???what ever you do, don't allow a td.

Kelly, trickett, dawsey gotta get up out of here
I don't think he changed to a different coverage once that last drive

fukk they doing playing zone for?

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Michael Irvin(87) Lamar Thomas(92) Jeremey Shockey(00) and Darrell fukking Langham(17) :dead:

I'm not ready to put this year up on that level breh. It feels great, no doubt, but all those other 3 were against top 5 rated FSU teams.

This is still a great moment for the program for sure. I think recruiting really picks up if we finish this season well.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
* I haven't been on campus like that in a minute. I forgot the assortment of pawgs FSU has on deck. shyt had me questioning my militancy. :wow:

*fukk Charles Kelly.

*Blackman kinda grew up a bit in the second half. He wasn't trusting what he was seeing and double and triple clutching and shyt, and getting in trouble. Hopefully, he takes the next steps in his development.

* fukk the Miami Hurricanes.:birdman:

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
Bruh stfu. Wtf is Cane logic? And can you read? I said Jimbo is a top 10 HC, I didn't say your coaching staff was.
Top 10 coaches dont play for field goals instead of touchdowns....
Also top 10 coaches don't need once in decade players to actually win games. Dalvin and jameis won most of our games not Jimbo.
In the last 13 acc games Jimbo is now 7-6 without Winston.

In the last 19 acc games he's 12-7. I mean....bruh

Last edited:

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cane logic = built in excuses for FSU beating UM for the last 7yrs until now.
Now why can't we build in some excuses for the Canes beating this FSU squad?
Head coaches are only as good as his assistant coaches. Clearly we have coaching problems on defense with Kelly running shyt and on the Offense too. This shyt aint new, Jimbo clearly have to get some quality assistants on staff for coaching and recruiting.

Congrats on the win tho, y'all boys played hard and the game went pretty much how I thought it would go, a hard fought battle like the old days. Y'all got the right to talk shyt, and I got every right to diminish this win. Just like yall did to us. We just gonna go back n forth for a year, ain't nothing changed. Its part of the rivalry

curious on your opinion on this

do you think this victory symbolizes a turning of the tide, from FSU being the dominant team the last few years to now going back down south?

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
Gtfoh with that logic y'all still stacked with stolen recurts from so fla

Have the suppose best overall player in the nation and it was a fukking home game

:camby:
nikka I don't give a fukk!

Celebrate, beat your chest, just don't beat it too hard for beating this Nole squad.

And I'll continue to say it. CONGRATS to the Canes, they played hard and Congrats to y'all Coli Canes, enjoy the win.