• The U

Votes: 41 77.4%
  • Dem Canes

Votes: 12 22.6%

• Total voters

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Does he? Dalvin kept the inevitable at bay with this offense and staff by hitting homeruns, but the QB play has been buns since Jaboo left. Our stable now has more 3 stars than anything....while Georgia just landed 3 straight 5*s. Jimbo in love with his offense and if you got an elite QB, it looks amazing. When you don't....well....you're left with a lot of dead spaces.
I'm defending this mf again? Lawd! Since he's been the coach:

Christian Ponder-1st rounder
EJ Manuel-1st rounder
:mjlol:
Jameis Winston- 1st rounder

2015- Fukked up recruiting. Both of his QBs combined for 22 TD and 9 INTs but as you said, they rode Dalvin.

Deandre Francois- Tough QB and looked improved before the injury.

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
EJ and Ponder got 1st round grades because of their football knowledge NOT actual in game film.... I mean shyt if it was the former than they'll still be starting QBs in the league.....
I wouldn't put (spinaroony) ej in the same universe as jameis. bytch cost us games we still haven't gotten over:to:

:wtb:

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
All these nole "fans" that want to bench Blackman during every game :snoop:
So far I like Blackman, just hopes he progress. He even threw to his tight end a lil more, maybe he's getting a lil more comfortable with the plays and seeing new shyt every week. Our OL played a lil better, but I would like to see a new OL coach. Those pics tho, gotta correct that.

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
EJ and Ponder got 1st round grades because of their football knowledge NOT actual in game film.... I mean shyt if it was the former than they'll still be starting QBs in the league.....
I wouldn't put (spinaroony) ej in the same universe as jameis. bytch cost us games we still haven't gotten over:to:

:wtb:

Even still, as a fan would you say you've ever worried about the QB position?

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

EJ Manuel-1st rounder

2015- Fukked up recruiting. Both of his QBs combined for 22 TD and 9 INTs but as you said, they rode Dalvin.

Are you really playing the "where they got drafted" card when discussing whether or not they were good/great QBs while at FSU? Every QB not named Jameis avgs damn near 3 losses a season.

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU

EJ Manuel-1st rounder

Nope. Was still doing some of the dumb shyt from last year. Blackman if he continues to improve and learn from his mistakes has a higher ceiling than Frenchy. That's Just my opinion. He already ahead of Frenchy if you compare their true freshmen seasons.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Nope. Was still doing some of the dumb shyt from last year. Blackman if he continues to improve and learn from his mistakes has a higher ceiling than Frenchy. That's Just my opinion. He already ahead of Frenchy if you compare their true freshmen seasons.

Blackmon is McPherson to me and that's a GREAT thing. He's looking like what yall wished Xavier Lee developed into

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So far I like Blackman, just hopes he progress. He even threw to his tight end a lil more, maybe he's getting a lil more comfortable with the plays and seeing new shyt every week. Our OL played a lil better, but I would like to see a new OL coach. Those pics tho, gotta correct that.

Any issue you have with Blackman is on Jimbo's playcalling. Jimbo didnt even dial up Noonie and Tate until the 4th qtr. All this sideline to sideline shyt is for the birds. The TE seam route was there all night.....dialed it up only twice. He hasn't sent a RB out on a route down the field all year. He spends 3 qtrs being predictable and then dialing it up in the 4th.

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Are you really playing the "where they got drafted" card when discussing whether or not they were good/great QBs while at FSU? Every QB not named Jameis avgs damn near 3 losses a season.
Moreso playing the "They've had decent-to-good QBs" since he's been their coach. Every QB not named Jamies also didn't have that amount of talent around the team.

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
Blackmon is McPherson to me and that's a GREAT thing. He's looking like what yall wished Xavier Lee developed into
I'm gonna ride with Blackman I like him so far and pretty satisfied with his play, and he does remind me of McPherson, good comparison. Lee shoulda been Cam before Cam.

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s a byproduct of winning. Canes went through it trying to recover. Florida still can’t recover. Now it’s happening to Florida State. Always eat in state. These national kids will never rep like the local kids.

Only coach that’s great with national talent is Saban
Coker and Shannon fukked up doing that shyt too. Signing supposed out of state 4 and 5 stars like Lance Leggett, Jarrett Payton, and Kacey Rodgers. The bust rate on their recruits was high as hell :snoop: