• The U

Votes: 41 77.4%
  • Dem Canes

Votes: 12 22.6%

• Total voters

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Do it look like I give a fukk? I'm using Cane logic. Jimbo ain't Top 10 with that wack ass coaching staff.

Bruh stfu. Wtf is Cane logic? And can you read? I said Jimbo is a top 10 HC, I didn't say your coaching staff was.

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
whoa, let's not act like before this season started, y'all weren't pumping your chest about winning a natty and shyt

the injury to Francois is unfortunate, definitely, but nobody can foresee those type of things happening.

besides, y'all have more 4 and 5 star recruits all over the field than us, so technically, the talent gap is still there. and Richt is a questionable coach in big games, I admit.

y'all still should have won :manny:

and I'm just happy for the seniors and all the Cane players who never got to witness a victory against FSU the last few years, so...

apologize if I say anything I don't mean :manny:
Like I just told ole boy, I don't give a fukk! Celebrate, Congrats on the win. Just don't beat your chest too hard for beating this Nole squad.
Like y'all told us for beating those last 7 UM squads, Congrats tho.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Good game Nole brehs...

We got that monkey off our back! Great game, Rosier with a very ballsy pass. Loved the back and forth. The rivalry was in full effect. Hate to see what happened to Walton. Shame, it looked real funny the way he brought him down. We knew this wasn’t gonna be a cakewalk, but we got thru. Just have to keep it up!

Go Canes!

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
I need another blunt

I hope Charles Kelly die tonight
fakkit really let a team March down the field for a touchdown the last two drives....SMH lol..

Anyway, why was Derwin covering a rb the last two plays instead of playing safety and why we're they playing so tight to the line...???what ever you do, don't allow a td.

Kelly, trickett, dawsey gotta get up out of here

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man, who would've thought Malik Rosier would be the QB to break the streak? :pachaha:

and Darrell Langham made the game winning catch? :mjlol:

and that boy Braxton officially added to the Cane whiteboy HOF I dont give a fukk
shyt, Braxton right there with Dan Morgan and Jeremy Shockey in my book. We don't break the streak without him.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Like I just told ole boy, I don't give a fukk! Celebrate, Congrats on the win. Just don't beat your chest too hard for beating this Nole squad.
Like y'all told us for beating those last 7 UM squads, Congrats tho.
Gtfoh with that logic y'all still stacked with stolen recurts from so fla

Have the suppose best overall player in the nation and it was a fukking home game

:camby: