Votes: 12 22.6%

• Total voters

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
not doing any back and forth with the opp, but ill give Young Blackman a standing O. his bony ass can ball, once he got hot he was eatin the blitz. hes a keeper idk what Frenchie does

Kelly and Diaz had terrible 4th's calling that shyt, outside of Robert Knowles being an idiot most of that was coaching. Manny gotten straighten his shyt out bruh

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coli Canes, we gonna eat the shyt y'all feed us all year. But just like y'all say, don't beat your chest too hard for beating this Nole squad.

whoa, let's not act like before this season started, y'all weren't pumping your chest about winning a natty and shyt

the injury to Francois is unfortunate, definitely, but nobody can foresee those type of things happening.

besides, y'all have more 4 and 5 star recruits all over the field than us, so technically, the talent gap is still there. and Richt is a questionable coach in big games, I admit.

y'all still should have won :manny:

and I'm just happy for the seniors and all the Cane players who never got to witness a victory against FSU the last few years, so...

apologize if I say anything I don't mean :manny:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
200.gif

764.gif

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-Wished KD's mom got cancer
-Made light of Sean Taylor's death

This your 3rd strike, time for the mods to sit you down for a while you clearly out of control

dude is all talk lol, I don't mind him but I'd be lying if I said the board wouldn't be a better place without him.