“We should focus on black crime and not white supremacy” - Marjorie Taylor Green.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
This bytch and Sara Jay are top 5 ugliest hoes to walk the Earth. Truly the stuff of nightmares.

Last edited:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
We're getting slightly OT but you gonna have to change the culture before that happens. :ld:

As long as "street dudes" aren't solely a thing to be embarrassed by and "square dudes" aren't seen as cool, young brehs won't aspire to be doctors or scientists en masse. :francis:

Why are you deflecting and playing pox for this racist bytch?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
are facts :mjpls:????

how does ignoring reality help us?

were raising kids in this nonsense and wonder why we dont see more black folks in tech/medicine etc...

fukk yourself fakkit, go talk to the young dudes on the street, dont bring that bullshyt over here

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
black people focusing on black crime would help us more than anything else though.

we forget about all the smart minds that dont get a chance because they grow up around that nonsense.
I don't believe you're being honest here, because Black people have always been concerned with/focused on community violence/crime. You people need to stop trying to spread the lie that we're indifferent.

My social media timelines of late have been filled with outrage over the police killings of unarmed black citizens, but after a violent Fourth of July weekend around the nation that left several children dead, I noticed an uptick in snarky posts asking: “What about black-on-black crime? Why aren’t you protesting about that?”

The “what about black-on-black crime” rejoinder usually is meant to imply that African Americans are indifferent to the thousands of young black men — and increasingly, black children — who are slain every year in gun violence. It insinuates that black people blithely accept killings by our own that have racked some communities for decades and take to the streets only when white police officers are doing the killing.

Long before the March for Our Lives and the Black Lives Matter movement dominated the headlines in recent years, African Americans were marching in crime-ridden neighborhoods to protest the killings. Davon McNeal, an 11-year-old fatally shot in Washington, D.C., on July 4, had just left an anti-violence community event when he was hit by a bullet. The event was put together by his mother, Crystal McNeal, who works as a “violence interrupter,” a job that has been created in several urban areas with a goal to mediate neighborhood disputes in an attempt to break the cycle of retaliatory killings. Black citizens have formed hundreds of such organizations to save teens so often caught up in that world. Black artists have written songs and made movies, urging youths to stop the violence.

Many black people, desperate to stem the homicide rate that spiraled in the ’90s, even supported the Clinton crime bill, although some now criticize it as having hurt the black community more than it helped. A Gallup survey in 1994 found that nonwhite citizens favored it to a greater degree than white citizens, 58 percent compared with 49 percent.
As a group, African Americans are consistently more likely to be concerned about crime than white Americans. They also are the staunchest supporters of tougher gun-control laws, with 72 percent saying that controlling gun ownership is more important than protecting gun rights, compared with 40 percent of white people.

Black adults in the U.S. consistently express more concern than white adults about crime.

In last year’s preelection survey, three-quarters of blacks – compared with fewer than half of whites (46%) – said violent crime is a very big problem in the country today. And while 82% of blacks said gun violence is a very big problem in the U.S., just 47% of whites said the same.

Blacks are also more likely than whites to see crime as a serious problem locally. In an early 2018 survey, black adults were roughly twice as likely as whites to say crime is a major problem in their local community (38% vs. 17%).

That’s consistent with a survey conducted in early 2017, when blacks were about twice as likely as whites to say their local community is not too or not at all safe from crime (34% vs. 15%). Black adults were also more likely than whites to say they worry a lot about having their home broken into (28% vs. 13%) or being the victim of a violent crime (20% vs. 8%). However, similar shares in both groups (22% of blacks and 18% of whites) said they actually had been the victim of a violent crime.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
yet the hood is still the hood.
the difference between the black community and other communities is they have standards that are expected to be upheld.

what are our standards?

we have a million excuses for the lowest of our low.

could you imagine Asians and Jews caring so much about their criminals?

shyt...even Italians worked hard to lockup mobsters and get rid of that stereotype.

Im obviously not saying all of us are like that (hell im black)...
...but low standards has been embraced by black people.

I dont see how you can look around and not see it.

You are an idiot.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
the "black community" in a nutshell

more interested in winning online arguments than things actually getting better
:childplease: Typcial black phishing sack of shyt.

Apparently to you, every black person has grown up in the hood and has participated in criminal behavior.

Just an overall trash ass human being

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
@Tair

They dont want solutions, they just want a narrative to carry their racist bullshyt.

They know what the solutions are but it doesnt help them in the inferiority complex towards the black race

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
the "black community" in a nutshell

more interested in winning online arguments than things actually getting better

yet the hood is still the hood.
the difference between the black community and other communities is they have standards that are expected to be upheld.

what are our standards?

we have a million excuses for the lowest of our low.

could you imagine Asians and Jews caring so much about their criminals?

shyt...even Italians worked hard to lockup mobsters and get rid of that stereotype.

Im obviously not saying all of us are like that (hell im black)...
...but low standards has been embraced by black people.

I dont see how you can look around and not see it.
So you're just a concern trolling racist after all.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
:childplease: Typcial black phishing sack of shyt.

Apparently to you, every black person has grown up in the hood and has participated in criminal behavior.

Just an overall trash ass human being
is that what im saying?
because im black

or am I looking at whats going on in every major city?
am I looking at how we are underrepresented in things that matter in society?

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
So you're just a concern trolling racist after all.
how do you get that from what I wrote?
im black and anyone from :hamster:knows that

I point out that we represent right under 50% of the murder victims and murderers and im racist?

For the life of me I dont see how keeping our heads in the sand helps anything

I dont even know who Marjorie Taylor is...and I dont care.
Politics is mostly a distraction for people who like to pretend to be smart...
..and have heady conversations that lead nowhere.