“We should focus on black crime and not white supremacy” - Marjorie Taylor Green.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
@Tair

They dont want solutions, they just want a narrative to carry their racist bullshyt.

They know what the solutions are but it doesnt help them in the inferiority complex towards the black race

I see it.

The solutions have been outlined by Dr. William Darity and many others.

There are hundreds of Black groups trying their best to help wayward members of the community. But we lack resources and the community is impoverished, so our efforts aren't going to radically change an issue that is hundreds of years deep. And then their are whites like @jilla82 saying "bE liKe thE OthEr mInoRiTies".

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I noticed a long time ago that these people will NEVER profile other whites even though they should because they would notice shyt in their personal life’s that’ll make them uncomfortable.
White people NEVER check their own family members or friends for their racism at all. And never will.

The only thing that comes close is just perfomative activism on social media.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I see it.

The solutions have been outlined by Dr. William Darity and many others.

There are hundreds of Black groups trying their best to help wayward members of the community. But we lack resources and the community is impoverished, so our efforts aren't going to radically change an issue that is hundreds of years deep. And then their are whites like @jilla82 saying "bE liKe thE OthEr mInoRiTies".
breh im black...stop it.

there is no quick solution.
It starts with the individual.

As a collective black people have to expect more from themselves and their own.
Thats it!

the culture needs to be fixed.

Look at what we consume and it tells you everything about how we view ourselves.

Money is not the issue because we have enough money to buy all the nonsense we want.

Its our priorities that need to change.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
breh im black...stop it.

there is no quick solution.
It starts with the individual.

As a collective black people have to expect more from themselves and their own.
Thats it!

the culture needs to be fixed.

Look at what we consume and it tells you everything about how we view ourselves.

Money is not the issue because we have enough money to buy all the nonsense we want.

Its our priorities that need to change.

Look idiot, don't @ me thinking you spitting game. You're not.

Black issues cannot be divorced from white supremacy. If white supremacy is addressed and dealt with, the many issues that plague the community will also be addressed and dealt with.

White supremacy and Black issues are one in the same.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Look idiot, don't @ me thinking you spitting game. You're not.

Black issues cannot be divorced from white supremacy. If white supremacy is addressed and dealt with, the many issues that plague the community will also be addressed and dealt with.

White supremacy and Black issues are one in the same.
if you believe that you havent left the house or accomplished anything.

These white folks arent as smart as you think

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
how do you get that from what I wrote?
im black and anyone from :hamster:knows that

I point out that we represent right under 50% of the murder victims and murderers and im racist?

For the life of me I dont see how keeping our heads in the sand helps anything

I dont even know who Marjorie Taylor is...and I dont care.
Politics is mostly a distraction for people who like to pretend to be smart...
..and have heady conversations that lead nowhere.
How are we keeping our heads in the sand when we recognize a problem (more so than anybody else) and work towards solutions to fix the problem? It's almost like it's not as simple as you want to believe.

Here's a good start on the road to informing youself.

The bold really says it all. :snoop:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
That’s not what she said. She implied it, but she did not say it. We need to come correct when we discuss things like this cause if not we doing the same things they doing. Propaganda leads to radicalization no matter if it’s in your favor or not.

I’m just sitting back though, because people like her and the pervert in the wheel chair are a new and different breed of white supremacist. Because America continues to allow them to roam unchecked from within when the house of cards comes down they’ll suffer the most. If you cant see that this country is about to take 2 or 3 historical steps back I dont know what to tell you. Can’t wait.

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
black people focusing on black crime would help us more than anything else though.

we forget about all the smart minds that dont get a chance because they grow up around that nonsense.
Sure, but this thread is about Marjorie Taylor Greene and the government as a whole.

But I’d add that the reason black people don’t focus on crime as much is you’d like is because crime is largely a product of poverty, and the people that’s you want trying to solve the crime issue aren’t in these impoverished areas. So you’ll either have to convince those who live in poverty that they should be working to address the crime or you need to convince black people who don’t deal with crime in their areas that crime committed by black people is worth their time. And black people have more of a “mind our own business” mentality than other races.

I’m of the belief that white people, by hook or by crook, largely get more things done because they feel entitled to police other peoples behavior.

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
I can’t stand this vanilla monkey
she really do look like King Kong with vitiligo :mjlol:

:sas2:
wuOKoAW.jpg