“We should focus on black crime and not white supremacy” - Marjorie Taylor Green.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
JampackedUntriedAnnelida-max-1mb.gif

At Marjorie
I’m still able to do that. I just post it in the little box left of the smiley face.

Thanks breh.

Indigo-1

Banned
Daps
Racist Bytch look like she descended from:

main-qimg-a6e2b235347d90334acf5b638ef1402d-lq

So we need to be stricter on Black crime, but when Black people do the crime they get the time. Whites? Probation and rehab. Black people are pulled over for looking suspicious, meanwhile I know white druggies in "nice" Hondas that never get pulled over. The New Jim Crow book opened my eyes to how these 🤡 think.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Shouldn't be an issue for you Coli brehs who like your racism "out in the open".

Anyways she is just deflecting. She is a white Supremacist and that much was obvious from the very beginning.

Gotta love coli nikkas tho.

When it's time to vote, they down wit Republicans winning because they prefer their racism out in the open.

Then when an elected Republican shows their open racism it's "well both sides is equally racist. Who cares. Not my problem."

nikkas can't even hide their phony militancy and bias for racist Republicans. These threads must be embarrassing to them when they come in just to cape for this bytch and attack the "c00ns" getting at them

Place is a trip.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Gotta love coli nikkas tho.

When it's time to vote, they down wit Republicans winning because they prefer their racism out in the open.

Then when an elected Republican shows their open racism it's "well both sides is equally racist. Who cares. Not my problem."

nikkas can't even hide their phony militancy and bias for racist Republicans. These threads must be embarrassing to them when they come in just to cape for this bytch and attack the "c00ns" getting at them

Place is a trip.
This "both sides" shyt is getting annoying.

You could have an elected Repubublican official wearing a klan robe with a Trump 2024 baseball cap saying every slur in the book...and these cats would be like...

:patrice:
Those dems tho....

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
This "both sides" shyt is getting annoying.

You could have an elected Repubublican official wearing a klan robe with a Trump 2024 baseball cap saying every slur in the book...and these cats would be like...

:patrice:
Those dems tho....

They'd be juelzing as if their odd dismissiveness towards the words, actions, and influence of actual white supremacists makes them somehow so super pro-black.
These dudes can run their mouth for ages about "benign neglect" from Democrats or whatever other psuedo intellect militant shyt they can come up with, but act like little defensive puppy dogs when right wing Qanon conservatives are calling for their heads. They never said they're Republicans tho. Both sides is white supremacists, so that absolves them of their obvious political bias. Yeah whatever.

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
A decent chunk of black crime is a direct result of white supremacy. The two go hand-in-hand.

Fred.
Exactly. Greene knows this. She just wants to play dumb.

Like all Republicans do.

Constantly giving funds to people who can't do the work and wont give funds to the people who want to do the work.

• Dap
Reactions: hex