“We should focus on black crime and not white supremacy” - Marjorie Taylor Green.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
White supremacists should focus on bringing resources to black neighborhoods if they want their white corner of the world without living on a dirt road.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I’m far from a conspiracy theorist, but this is one stat I don’t trust, I think a lot murders supposedly commited by us, against us, are really committed by cacs like some type of sick game preserve. I also think they have a lot to do with missing black folks
:manny:

Not saying that is or isn't the truth (neither one of us knows), but that's not what the stats say, as breh/creh was saying. :usure:

Not trying to cape for dude, but I thought the numbers were fugzi until I did my own googles.

Regardless, it's way too many brehs sitting in American jails right now, for whatever reason(s) (whether they actually did that shyt, were overpoliced, wrongly accused, got harsher sentences, etc).

Black Americans have to be better to (and be better for) each other before we can do better in America. :francis:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
America fought the Nazis.
Now this is where we are.

Harvey Dent was right.
You either die a hero...

(yes, I'm sure someone will quote me to say that America was never all that righteous, I know. I get it)

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Not saying that is or isn't the truth (neither one of us knows), but that's not what the stats say, as breh/creh was saying. :usure:

Not trying to cape for dude, but I thought the numbers were fugzi until I did my own googles.

Regardless, it's way too many brehs sitting in American jails right now, for whatever reason(s) (whether they actually did that shyt, were overpoliced, wrongly accused, got harsher sentences, etc).

Black Americans have to be better to (and be better for) each other before we can do better in America. :francis:
America is built on a criminal and prison culture, not saying black people shouldn’t do better but black people doing better isn’t some shyt that’s going to happen overnight and without resources

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She has called a black muslim a terrorist, said wild shyt about jews and this and somehow she still has her job
Because her side is not passively racist. They are 100% up front about it because Trump made it ok. She was removed from comittee duties and is still sitting there planting the seed for white supremacists in the streets and in the offices of America.