“We should focus on black crime and not white supremacy” - Marjorie Taylor Green.

Daps
Question: Why do white people want to focus on “black crime” when the majority of crime is committed by white people?

Answer: White people are anti black racist
Well what she is saying “don’t focus on skin color go after the border(Mexicans) and go after Chicago(code word for black). She’s full of shyt saying “don’t focus on race but go after Mexicans and blacks” basically. But shyt she’s just doing what she can to do relevant and get re-elected? Honestly. Look how far this bullshyt has gotten in her career. She’s just feeding her base red meat. Liberals will say something far out there to respond and make their base happy. It’s all a shyt show.

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
this aint really true

we (black folks) commit about 50% of the murders in this county and are also just around 50% of the murder victims

You can look up the fbi data yourself and see every year millions more white people get arrested than black people. Three times as many white people get arrested for rape than black and people think rape is as bad as homicide but people dont want to focus on rape and i just gave the answer why. Believe whatever you like but the fact is white people are responsible for the majority of crime in the usa.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
You can look up the fbi data yourself and see every year millions more white people get arrested than black people. Three times as many white people get arrested for rape than black and people think rape is as bad as homicide but people dont want to focus on rape and i just gave the answer why. Believe whatever you like but the fact is white people are responsible for the majority of crime in the usa.
It's easy to make up the majority of crimes and criminals when you are the majority of the population but somehow people really think 13% of the population can commit more than 50% of its crime

:mjpls:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
this aint really true

we (black folks) commit about 50% of the murders in this county and are also just around 50% of the murder victims
:duck:
When are negs coming back
200.gif

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
:duck:
When are negs coming back
200.gif

Sadly, no lies were told. Brehs are more likely to kill and be killed in this country. :mjcry:

male_homicide_victims_overtime.png

• Of the offenders for whom race was known, 52.4 percent were black, 45.2 percent were white, and 2.4 percent were of other races. The race was unknown for 4,077 offenders. (Based on Expanded Homicide Data Table 3.)

Cacs are also less likely to be arrested for committing them shmurdas.
full

homicide-by-victim-race.png

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Sadly, no lies were told. Brehs are more likely to kill and be killed in this country. :mjcry:

male_homicide_victims_overtime.png

• Of the offenders for whom race was known, 52.4 percent were black, 45.2 percent were white, and 2.4 percent were of other races. The race was unknown for 4,077 offenders. (Based on Expanded Homicide Data Table 3.)

Cacs are also less likely to be arrested for committing them shmurdas.
full

homicide-by-victim-race.png
I’m far from a conspiracy theorist, but this is one stat I don’t trust, I think a lot murders supposedly commited by us, against us, are really committed by cacs like some type of sick game preserve. I also think they have a lot to do with missing black folks
:manny:

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Classic juelzing.

Deflect away from a problem and refocus your target audience on her desired agenda.

The rise of Trump brought out flat out psychopaths in the GOP like Majorie Taylor Green, Tom Cotton, Ron DeSantis, etc.

I don’t see getting any better anytime soon either. The damage will be present for years to come.

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
this aint really true

False, that's a measure of who gets caught. Thousands of white people go missing every year and since the majority of crime is intra-racial guess who the perpetrator is?