We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

taker597

Superstar
Daps
People really gassing up trading for Joe Burrow. Which won't work... For the obvious reason. He's an old prospect. 23 years old> We won'tsee another 1st round pick till he is probably 27. He'll be in his prime and we will be entering a rebuild to gas him up when he hits 30 years old.

fukking silly man.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I like this. It's all easier said than done unfortunately though. Because for every problem we fix, a new one will arise. That's the 'beauty' of sports and what sparks parity.

That's what Sean P., Smug Loomis, and Ireland get paid for.

Figure it out. :ufdup:

The team always is great with O Line. That may be the best thing of the Payton era tbh, he's never had a bad O Line. Not once. He and the FO know how to find guys.

Collectively, yes. :ehh:

But some of the individual players, though :huhldup::

CharLes Brown :trash:

Peat :comeon:

CLapp :scusthov:

And there are some more that I cannot recall at the moment. :patrice:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
We need to draft DB and QB in the first 2 rounds.

I'd try to get a good WR in those later rounds.

QB and WR are the only offensive positions I'd draft for. We need another DB who can cover along with Lattimore and hopefully we keep Jenkins, and get another pass rushing end opposite Cam Jordan.

Rankins durability is a concern for me. He's good when he plays, but every year he has a late season injury that knocks him out. Davenport started to flourish as well but got hurt also. I'd get some insurance there for when they have their annual season injury you can at least have a guy to plug in.

I'd give PJ Williams, M. Williams, and Eli Apple their walking papers. Lattimore, Jenkins, Gardner-Johnson, and Vonn Bell are the only defensive backs I'd keep. I don't know who the defensive backs coach is, but fire him. Our DBs have the worse technique and tackling that I've probably seen in the league this year.

Tell Andrus Peat's azz he can kick rocks. Nick Easton and Will Clapp weren't any worse than he was. I'd run with them maybe try to get a lineman in the later rounds or the draft of free agency.

I'd give Brees azz one more year to get the job done while grooming a successor in the wings then I'd set him out to the pastor. Give him a job in management or whatever he wants after he retires. Even though I hate the Patriots one thing I could always give Belichick credit for is he knew how to move on from players even if it was a year or two early as opposed to a year or two to late. Brees light is flickering anytime he throws a pass over 20 yards that shyt looks like a wounded duck. He's still very accurate on short passes though.

I wouldn't overpay Kamara either. He's had nagging injuries, but he hadn't done enough as a feature back to deserve a big pay day at probably the most replaceable position in football. Micheal Thomas, Cam Jordan, and now Ramcyzk are the only guys that have earned their payday.

Sean P. holds on to players (Coleman, Cadet, Strief) AND assistants (Gibbs, Vitt, McMahon) for far too long. :beli:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
People really gassing up trading for Joe Burrow. Which won't work... For the obvious reason. He's an old prospect. 23 years old> We won'tsee another 1st round pick till he is probably 27. He'll be in his prime and we will be entering a rebuild to gas him up when he hits 30 years old.

fukking silly man.
You talking about the Coach Pete thread on SR? :russ:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Some on SR are saying to trade for Burrow and "rebuild"? Rebuild?! :russ:

I mean even as pessimistic as I am about our luck for the future, you don't knock out the draft like we did the past four years and just rebuild again. Fans are so over-reactionary. :mjlol: They need to accept we've built the team we have now to go on a sustained run. I hope it works out and we get a championship out of it, but blowing it all up right now just for one QB and to start over again would be silly. No way would the fans be so wet over Burrow if he played for any other school. I love Burrow myself, but I'm not giving up multiple 1sts for him when the best two QBs in the NFL currently weren't even taken in the top 9.

People are way too strong armed by Brees' age. Brees is the only senior citizen on our team. The rest of our team's critical players are still entering their prime (Mike, Latt, AK, Ram, McCoy, CGJ, Hendrickson...possibly Bell, Davenport, and Onyemata). The Brees cloud over our team has people blatantly ignore how promising our future is. Put a young QB at center and suddenly we have a "team that can compete for years".

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
We need to draft DB and QB in the first 2 rounds.

I'd try to get a good WR in those later rounds.

QB and WR are the only offensive positions I'd draft for. We need another DB who can cover along with Lattimore and hopefully we keep Jenkins, and get another pass rushing end opposite Cam Jordan.

Rankins durability is a concern for me. He's good when he plays, but every year he has a late season injury that knocks him out. Davenport started to flourish as well but got hurt also. I'd get some insurance there for when they have their annual season injury you can at least have a guy to plug in.

I'd give PJ Williams, M. Williams, and Eli Apple their walking papers. Lattimore, Jenkins, Gardner-Johnson, and Vonn Bell are the only defensive backs I'd keep. I don't know who the defensive backs coach is, but fire him. Our DBs have the worse technique and tackling that I've probably seen in the league this year.

Tell Andrus Peat's azz he can kick rocks. Nick Easton and Will Clapp weren't any worse than he was. I'd run with them maybe try to get a lineman in the later rounds or the draft of free agency.

I'd give Brees azz one more year to get the job done while grooming a successor in the wings then I'd set him out to the pastor. Give him a job in management or whatever he wants after he retires. Even though I hate the Patriots one thing I could always give Belichick credit for is he knew how to move on from players even if it was a year or two early as opposed to a year or two to late. Brees light is flickering anytime he throws a pass over 20 yards that shyt looks like a wounded duck. He's still very accurate on short passes though.

I wouldn't overpay Kamara either. He's had nagging injuries, but he hadn't done enough as a feature back to deserve a big pay day at probably the most replaceable position in football. Micheal Thomas, Cam Jordan, and now Ramcyzk are the only guys that have earned their payday.
I'd prefer getting a WR early. Save for Colston, we have better success drafting WRs early in the draft than when we try to find a diamond in the rough late. I want a WR who can come in and doesn't have to be a star right away, but can make plays. A Calvin Ridley type. Someone who Brees can legit go to when MT has two or three defenders on him.

I agree on Rankins. I love him but his injuries are starting to get worrisome. Davenport too but I'm still optimistic. He's shown flashes. Hopefully his foot injury isn't serious and he can make that third year leap.

On Kamara: I wouldn't trade him this year but he has one strike against him. Now if he struggles again next season and then proceeds to ask for top money, you have to cut your losses. Heck, he may ask for it this offseason which would be very bold of him. I think he's a special talent. I want to keep him and have faith he will return to the Kamara we know and love next season. But I know RB is almost a luxury position at this point in the NFL and I'd begrudgingly accept if Kamara becomes a casualty.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
That's what Sean P., Smug Loomis, and Ireland get paid for.

Figure it out. :ufdup:

Collectively, yes. :ehh:

But some of the individual players, though :huhldup::

CharLes Brown :trash:

Peat :comeon:

CLapp :scusthov:

And there are some more that I cannot recall at the moment. :patrice:
Peat ain’t bad and Clapp was a 7th round pick

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Peat ain’t bad and Clapp was a 7th round pick
Peat ain't bad but he's not great either. He was serviceable to good. My only beef is when he got beat, he got beat bad and at the most inopportune of times. I'd almost prefer an elite guard and elite left tackle instead of two elite tackles. Peat has put this offense in a lot of holes and he got blasted the last two playoff runs (both of them he was playing with injury I understand).

Either way, nikka somehow just got named to the Pro Bowl again :mjlol: So good for him. Some team gonna overpay him this offseason. Won't be us.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
@NOSaintsFan02 Why do you want the Seahawks to advance in the postseason? :what:

Because of their screw-up ON THE GOAL LINE AGAINST A TEAM THEIR QB WAS UNDEFEATED AT HOME AGAINST Week 17, we got stuck in the Wild Card against the worst-possible matchup. :snoop:

And let's not forget those times they failed to :camby: the Funboys in the postseason. :smh:

Give Matty and Mike Smith their 1st postseason win, brehs. :scusthov:

Nah, fukk that :camby:. The Seahawks are one of several teams left who have directly/indirectly fukked over the Saints and need to "get their issue". :birdman:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
On some real shyt if off season changes aren't made I'm not submitting myself to the hypertension that comes with this team next season
We need a healthier d line (to help cam)
Better lbs that can cover
A decent #2 wr
For God sakes a safety with some sense