We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Can someone explain why The Coli hates the Saints so much? I understand Nfc South division hate but nikkas act like we won 6 Super bowls.

Let's see:

Tier 1: Real Funboys Of Atlanta/Charlotte Kitties/Redheaded Stepchild Of The NFC South fans

Tier 2: Vikings/Colts/Eagles fans

Tier 3: Cowboys/Rams/49ers fans

Tier 4: Stans of non-Saints QBs (Rodgers, Brady, Mahomes)

Tier 5: Of-the-moment dikkriders and dap/rep fishers following the crowd

:smh:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
What posts got you mad over there?

Cuz the fanbase having a mini meltdown lol.
Let Brees retire
Start Taysom/Teddy
Payton has been exposed
trade Kamara
move on from Lattimore after his contract
Cam doesn't step up in the playoffs
the fans weren't loud enough
the fans caused us to have bad karma by checking Green Bay weather for this Sunday
our turnover/locker room celebrations are cause for concern
we should bring back Gregg Williams
This era has been "embarrassing" "mediocre"

It's those grandstanding, holier-than-thou homer/stan "I support the team through thick and thin, so I am a better fan than you" posts that show up EVERY TIME they lose. :snoop:

They are equally annoying as the the negative "It's over" ones. :smh:

horizon

Veteran
Daps
A very poor mans white version of Lamar Jackson
Yeah but he'd still have Payton calling plays

MVP? Who knows. Can win a lot of games? Probably especially since the rest of the roster can be filled because he isn't going to get a franchise breaking contract.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
:mjlol: Brehs, some homer Stanley on Saints Report got in his feelings and :snoop: my most recent post after I :snoop: one of his zealous homer/Stan posts earlier today :cape: for Brees's awful Interception. :childplease:

Well, the joke's on him, as I deleted the post :troll:, so his :snoop: doesn't even count. :umad:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Let's see:

Tier 1: Real Funboys Of Atlanta/Charlotte Kitties/Redheaded Stepchild Of The NFC South fans

Tier 2: Vikings/Colts/Eagles fans

Tier 3: Cowboys/Rams/49ers fans

Tier 4: Stans of non-Saints QBs (Rodgers, Brady, Mahomes)

Tier 5: Of-the-moment dikkriders and dap/rep fishers following the crowd

:smh:
why the hell would the 49ers fans hate yall ? :dwillhuh: :mjlol:

we have won the only game against yall in playoffs and we hold the best W/L record (vs franchises who we played at least 25 games against ) against yall with .645 winning record.

conversely, you have the worst record against the 49ers (vs franchises who you played at least 25 games against)

even in the last 10 years, we are 4-3 against yall

like, yall were never on our radar :mjlol:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
why the hell would the 49ers fans hate yall ? :dwillhuh: :mjlol:

we have won the only game against yall in playoffs and we hold the best W/L record (vs franchises who we played at least 25 games against ) against yall with .645 winning record.

conversely, you have the worst record against the 49ers (vs franchises who you played at least 25 games against)

even in the last 10 years, we are 4-3 against yall

like, yall were never on our radar :mjlol:

:ufdup: Several 49ers fans have been talking greasy about the Saints (calling them Aints, cheaters over "Bountygate", whiners over the "No Call") and co-signing other fanbases that spew vitriol at us. :smh:

One of your own HATES Brees and ALWAYS finds reasons to shyt on him. :smh:

Several 49ers fans still claim to this day that the Saints "screwed" y'all out of the 1st Seed in 2013 after that Roughing The Passer call on Brees. :smh:

And another has been hanging around here passive-aggressively :troll: us these past couple of months. :smh:

EDIT: Oh, by the way: If we are not on y'all radar, like you say, how did you conveniently find the post I made? :stopitslime:

Last edited:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
:ufdup: Several 49ers fans have been talking greasy about the Saints (calling them Aints, cheaters over "Bountygate", whiners over the "No Call") and co-signing other fanbases that spew vitriol at us. :smh:

Several 49ers fans still claim to this day that the Saints "screwed" y'all out of the 1st Seed in 2013 after that Roughing The Passer call on Brees. :smh:

And another has been hanging around here passive-aggressively :troll: us these past couple of months. :smh:

EDIT: Oh, by the way: If we are not on y'all radar, like you say, how did you conveniently find the post I made? :stopitslime:
LOL nikka said we not on they radar but in the thread coincidentally when you mentioned them :pachaha:

See this is probably why Coli celebrates when we fall short. Cuz we "on no one's radar" but the other NFC fanbases sure can't help but to love when our irrelevant franchise fails :skip:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I suspect that the Funboys (and Kitties) fanbase have something to do with the recent bullshyt thrown at us around here. :dry:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay

It wasn't the saints that screwed us, it was the refs.

How did I "find" the post? :dwillhuh: I'm a huge football fan I read every nfl thread in here

Last edited:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
LOL nikka said we not on they radar but in the thread coincidentally when you mentioned them :pachaha:

See this is probably why Coli celebrates when we fall short. Cuz we "on no one's radar" but the other NFC fanbases sure can't help but to love when our irrelevant franchise fails :skip:
I literally read every single nfl team thread on here. You can find me posting in a lions thread. so because I read and posted in the lions thread, the lions were ever on anyone's radar or were hated by 49ers fans? :dwillhuh: :mjlol:

Last edited:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
It wasn't the saints that screed us, it was the refs.

The "officials" screwed us in the 2011 Divisional when Whitner skirted the rules and knocked Pierre out of the game with that headshot :pacspit:, so we are even. :ufdup:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
The "officials" screwed us in the 2011 Divisional when Whitner skirted the rules and knocked Pierre out of the game with that headshot :pacspit:, so we are even. :ufdup:
was there a rule already back then ? I dont remember :pachaha:football sure was more tough back then

b. woods

Peace
Daps
was there a rule already back then ? I dont remember :pachaha:football sure was more tough back then

He couldn't be penalized for the helmet-to-helmet hit because Pierre was technically a runner during the play, not a defenseless receiver (although he acquired the ball via a pass). :dry:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I literally read every single nfl team thread on here. You can find me posting in a lions thread. so because I read and posted in the lions thread, the lions were ever on anyone's radar or were hated by 49ers fans? :dwillhuh: :mjlol:
Put some respect on 8 mile