We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Bruh we really lost to these shameful bytch ass Vikings sandbaggers... at HOME IN THE DOME. When we were supposedly peaking at the perfect time as a team too :mindblown: Some of y'all really tryna tell me it's all gucci though, and we got a squad and a core worth wasting hundreds of millions building around???? fukk outta here, this team needs major ass changes top to bottom if we even wanna dream of getting back to the bowl at this rate. An actual elite team like the Ravens woulda dusted our ass if Payton and Brees couldn't overcome a coward ass team that punts when down 2 possessions in the 4th like Minnesota is right now. Thought watching the Vikings lose in spectacular would make me feel better bout last week... but watching them go out like this knowing we couldn't even beat these scrubs just makes it all the more shameful :scust: Same fukkin shyt happened last year too; we really made bum ass Jared Goof look like a superstar IN THE DOME... just for him to turn in the WOAT superbowl performance right after and then miss the playoffs altogether this year. Come on man, unacceptable :unimpressed::mjcry:
aye bruh i'm just as mad at you. it's gonna be a tense season next year for the saints and us fans. That's why I'm saying sign AB lol. what do we have to lose?

b. woods

Peace
Daps
:russ: From the Vikings-49ers thread on Saints Report:

The majority of his throws aren't deep balls though. Their running game is what is killing people. Not jimmy g's deep balls(that didn't sound right). Just face it he's an average game manager who can throw a good pass(deep ball or whatever) every now and then. There's alot of average qbs who have good traits. That's like bragging about a garbage qb with a rocket are. You want to know what's making alot of those deep balls possible? The running game. He lives off of the play action pass. The running backs,oline,and tight end have more to do with their success. This is what happens wjen you surround a average qb with good talent. Jimmy g is bo brees of brady. Heck he's not even a Russel Wilson. He's not on the same level as mahomes or lamar jackson.

:mjgrin: @NOSaintsFan02 @taker597 Should I quote this with the "PAUSE." gif? :dame:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
It's going to be a tense season next year with the team and fans lol

The :mjpls: crowd being vocal about making Taysom the starting QB and be like Baltimore is some stupid bullshyt. Taysom isn't half the passer or rusher that Jackson is. Plus, Taysom was fragile as fukk in College. He wouldn't last a season without getting injured and only complete sub 50% of his passes

Or better trade the farm to Joe Burrow. Like damn... They don't want Brees or Bridgewater. So much disrespect to dudes that actually won games for us.

Makes not want to post on there till the QB situation is resolved.

Edit: And I'm usually the happy go lucky dude with those cornballs.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
aye bruh i'm just as mad at you. it's gonna be a tense season next year for the saints and us fans. That's why I'm saying sign AB lol. what do we have to lose?
AB would Thanos the lockerroom
tenor.gif