We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
@NOSaintsFan02 Why do you want the Seahawks to advance in the postseason? :what:

Because of their screw-up ON THE GOAL LINE AGAINST A TEAM THEIR QB WAS UNDEFEATED AT HOME AGAINST Week 17, we got stuck in the Wild Card against the worst-possible matchup. :snoop:

And let's not forget those times they failed to :camby: the Funboys in the postseason. :smh:

Give Matty and Mike Smith their 1st postseason win, brehs. :scusthov:

Nah, fukk that :camby:. The Seahawks are one of several teams left who have directly/indirectly fukked over the Saints and need to "get their issue". :birdman:

Russ the only black qb in the NFC. we as a people need to form like voltron and give spirit bomb level energy to the baby haired one

Daps
Russ the only black qb in the NFC. we as a people need to form like voltron and give spirit bomb level energy to the baby haired one

fukk the Seachickens, Ciara's husband, that muppet Peat Carroll, and the whole clown ass NFC:camby: Root for the guy we shoulda drafted in 2018 in Lamar and our former guy we should have went all out to re-sign last offseason in Ingram instead :ufdup:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
@Inertia Creeps is right. :yes:

Look at the Ravens:

Two ex-Saints in "Real nikka" Mark :birdman: and Snead :obama:

Lamar :myman:

Brees FINALLY got a W over them :wow:

That is the team that has my blessing the rest of the way. :myman:

I got love for Russ :salute:, but his team has fukked over the Saints AND fukked up against the Funboys one too many times. :pacspit:

And the rest of the NFC playoff teams can get the fukk on somewhere. :camby:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
fukk the Seachickens, Ciara's husband, that muppet Peat Carroll, and the whole clown ass NFC:camby: Root for the guy we shoulda drafted in 2018 in Lamar and our former guy we should have went all out to re-sign last offseason in Ingram instead :ufdup:

Oh im def rooting for bmo in the afc thats without question.
But i aint trying to see Cousins, or Garrapolo get their nuts licked :scust:
Arod I can tolerate cause hes great but them other two? Nah :camby:
Russ need ghe spirit bomb energy from the nation

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

And oh yeah Lamar would be playing the Taysom role if he came to nola :heh:
Drew aint getting usurped by nobody

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
@NOSaintsFan02 Why do you want the Seahawks to advance in the postseason? :what:

Because of their screw-up ON THE GOAL LINE AGAINST A TEAM THEIR QB WAS UNDEFEATED AT HOME AGAINST Week 17, we got stuck in the Wild Card against the worst-possible matchup. :snoop:

And let's not forget those times they failed to :camby: the Funboys in the postseason. :smh:

Give Matty and Mike Smith their 1st postseason win, brehs. :scusthov:

Nah, fukk that :camby:. The Seahawks are one of several teams left who have directly/indirectly fukked over the Saints and need to "get their issue". :birdman:
When I went to Seattle in September their fans were super nice :manny:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
giphy.gif

For the record, the deal was if someone from y’all fanbase make a thread on OUR game. I get a pass in here.

So I will be seeing y’all later on, I don’t want no smoke and didn’t give any NO fans smoke when y’all came or come in the Niners thread!:hubie:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
giphy.gif

For the record, the deal was if someone from y’all fanbase make a thread on OUR game. I get a pass in here.

So I will be seeing y’all later on, I don’t want no smoke and didn’t give any NO fans smoke when y’all came or come in the Niners thread!:hubie:
Stay out the pelicans thread since we're winning

I'll go for sf just to spite minny

Daps
Bruh we really lost to these shameful bytch ass Vikings sandbaggers... at HOME IN THE DOME. When we were supposedly peaking at the perfect time as a team too :mindblown: Some of y'all really tryna tell me it's all gucci though, and we got a squad and a core worth wasting hundreds of millions building around???? fukk outta here, this team needs major ass changes top to bottom if we even wanna dream of getting back to the bowl at this rate. An actual elite team like the Ravens (EDIT: Or the Titans :mjgrin::troll:) woulda dusted our ass if Payton and Brees couldn't overcome a coward ass team that punts when down 2 possessions in the 4th like Minnesota is right now. Thought watching the Vikings lose in spectacular would make me feel better bout last week... but watching them go out like this knowing we couldn't even beat these scrubs just makes it all the more shameful :scust: Same fukkin shyt happened last year too; we really made bum ass Jared Goof look like a superstar IN THE DOME... just for him to turn in the WOAT superbowl performance right after and then miss the playoffs altogether this year. Come on man, unacceptable :unimpressed::mjcry:

Last edited:

SuaveyBoi115

All Star
Daps
Bruh we really lost to these shameful bytch ass Vikings sandbaggers... at HOME IN THE DOME. When we were supposedly peaking at the perfect time as a team too :mindblown: Some of y'all really tryna tell me it's all gucci though, and we got a squad and a core worth wasting hundreds of millions building around???? fukk outta here, this team needs major ass changes top to bottom if we even wanna dream of getting back to the bowl at this rate. An actual elite team like the Ravens woulda dusted our ass if Payton and Brees couldn't overcome a coward ass team that punts when down 2 possessions in the 4th like Minnesota is right now. Thought watching the Vikings lose in spectacular would make me feel better bout last week... but watching them go out like this knowing we couldn't even beat these scrubs just makes it all the more shameful :scust: Same fukkin shyt happened last year too; we really made bum ass Jared Goof look like a superstar IN THE DOME... just for him to turn in the WOAT superbowl performance right after and then miss the playoffs altogether this year. Come on man, unacceptable :unimpressed::mjcry:
Besides Seattle winning in 2013 every team that beat the saints lost the following round :hhh:.